BY MR. COFFEE #16 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Katie O.
The timer function was a little difficult for me to figure out but it worked great. I often made full pots to then refrigerate to make iced coffee. My husband now keeps it at work in his office to make himself coffee everyday.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
This coffee maker is the best and I've always selected Mr.Coffee brand makers my whole life. They last forever and are just an easy way to go for the normal coffee making!!
Lysa M.
I just bought this coffee machine and I love it. If you want a cup before the pot is finished it pauses when you removed the coffee pitcher. Also it brews very quickly
Amanda C.
Vinton, LA
I love this coffeepot. I love that it comes with a glass pitcher, but you can you also get the thermal pitcher. The thermal is a bit smaller, but if you don't drink it fast, its a better option. I use this every single day.
Vanessa M.
Gallatin
This is a good coffeemaker. Love the brew strength option. Also love that I am able to program it with the automatic start feature so my coffee is ready when I get up.
shari m.
Blue Point, NY
I have bought so many coffee makers in the past from the elite top of the line. Always come back to Mr. Coffee. You don't have to spend an enourmous price for a coffee maker to make coffee. This coffee maker is the best.
Lindsey R.
Benton City, WA
I love this coffee pot! It is really simple to use and easy to clean. The red color is so beautiful and it looks great in my kitchen. Best one I have bought by far!
Sean K.
San Antonio, TX
This coffee maker is great. The coffee tastes great and you can time it to brew at specific times if you need to and stay hot for as many hours as you want it to.
Angela C.
Logan, WV
I received this coffee maker at my wedding shower. We LOVED it and its very dependable. We actually bought a second one just like it in another color just because!
Lori Z.
Works well, I like the option of being able to program it for a set time, the only thing I would change on it is, it only stays hot for two hours at a time so you have to keep turning it back on throughout the day.