BY MR. COFFEE #17 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tara P.
I bought this for my husband because he needed a coffee maker that could be set to make automatically. he has had it for about 3 years and it's still going strong
Candice G.
This is an OKAY coffee maker, I have had a few problems with it. Like steam from brewing has gotten into the clock part and now you cant read it. Sometimes, if you don't put the coffee filter in there just right, you will have coffee everywhere.
manna s.
Craigsville, WV
Easy to program. I set my coffee pot up in the evening and set the delay option for what time I want in the am. And I wake up every morning to freshly brewed coffee :) Makes my morning routine simpler, which is always good when you have children.
Zoë G.
Asbury Park, NJ
It's so easy to use and produces rich coffee! I've surprisingly have been skipping my morning Starbucks routine to bring coffee from home to work now! Simple, efficient, wonderful.
Dana W.
Mulkeytown
This is by far the best coffee maker I've owned. Very reasonably priced and also has tons of features. Love the delay timer and that it tells me how long the coffee has been brewed
Chelsea P.
Las Vegas, NV
Can`t get much more out of your regular coffee maker than this one. I recently purchased this and have no complaints. The timer works perfectly so it`s ready to drink when I wake up. And it`s cute to boot!
Kasey W.
Garrett, IN
This coffee machine is a workhorse and has lasted us, without issue, going on 4 years. Mr. Coffee is a faithful, tried and true brand and I will always recommend them.
mary M.
Andover, MN
Love this coffee pot. It is fast and will beep to let you know it is done brewing. Will also turn off if its been idle for too long. Has a light that comes on when it is time to clean. Great feature.
Tronson W.
Towaoc, CO
Just your average coffee pot maker. Nothing crazy exciting about it, none the less disappointing about it either. It gets the job done when you have to make coffee in bulk.
michala B.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
We love our coffee maker. it was a great price and it's easy to use, not like the ones where you can't figure out how to set the timer. brews really quick, and I suggest investing in the re-use able coffee filter. saves money also