BY MR. COFFEE #17 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

amanda t.
Charlotte, NC
Love my mr coffee maker!! Had an appeal with it being red so it goes with my kitchen. It's quick and easy to u and I love that it has a timer so I set it the night before and in the morning my coffee is ready to go
Mairi M.
I used this for making coffee as well as tea and I really like how quickly it heats up the water. It's also nice that the parts that come in contact with the coffee grinds are all removable so you can clean them.
Maggie J.
Pleasanton, TX
I do not drink coffee often but when company comes we make a pot and visit. Our coffee maker can be set to brew in the morning and we get up we have a pot of nice hot coffee while we fix breakfast. Very nice.
Emily H.
Bloomington, IN
Simple and easy to use. It only has two brewing modes, regular and strong, but that's really enough for the average person who just wants a decent, consistent cup of coffee. Love the ability to program it ahead of time for an especially early morning so it's all ready to go when I wake up!
Lexi L.
This coffee maker is definitely my most valuable product at the moment. It's the perfect go to gadget when I have to get up at 5:30 am. Don't know what I would do without it. Definitely a life saver. Works great & makes my day much more enjoyable! :)
Bethany C.
Polk, OH
Love being able to program when I want coffee made. Takes out the hassle of waiting for it to be ready. I can have it ready first thing when I wake up! And it can make so much!
N M.
Riverdale, GA
It broke after using it like 4/5 times....and of course the mass retailer I bought it from couldn't offer a refund. But I enjoyed what little use it got from it while operable😊
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I have this in black & love it! It does just what it needs to do. I love the option of regular or strong. I can set my time to have it start brewing which is awesome! It was under $40 & well worth it!
Caitlin S.
Sweetwater, TN
My family loves this coffee maker! Since we had more family members come and stay with us we had to put our kurig up and we bought this. They drink coffee constantly and it makes it pretty fast!
Natasha T.
Dardanelle, AR
My husband and I bought this coffee maker about a year ago and it worked perfectly up until a few days ago when it just randomly stopped heating up and pumping water.