BY MR. COFFEE #16 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Laura S.
Lavaca, AR
We love our Mr. Coffee programmable coffee maker. My husband sets it to come on before we get up, so coffee is ready and waiting in the mornings. It is easy to program and delivers consistent quality.
April G.
I gotta have coffee in the mornings. I love the automatic brewing feature on this coffee maker. I can prepare it the night before, set the timer and done. The coffee is already brewed when I get up. Love the automatic shut off too.
Deja B.
Lawrenceville, GA
These coffee pots are okay. You can't purchase them and expect the worlds best brewing system but in the morning when you are just looking for a cup to get you started this will surely help you.
Sam S.
Florence, KY
Currently drinking a cup from this pot as I type! Love it. Not only is it super easy to set up and clean, it has so many options it's amazing. I only buy Mr. Coffee products when it comes to my coffee and it never disappoints.
Carrie K.
Chatfield, MN
Works well for my daily use. I don't need anything too fancy but this is nice and looks better than the standard "cheap" Walmart appliances. I've had it for over 2 years and have had no problems.
Kelli W.
Glenmora, LA
We love our Mr. Coffee. This is the second one we have had. And we bought the same one for my inlaws! The pot is the perfect size for our family and the programmable features work for us.
Sahara S.
Lima, OH
My first coffee maker! I bought it 6 years ago, and it's still in mint condition. It hasn't given us any issues at all, and works totally recommend it for anyone who doesn't care to get the newest makers every year!
amanda t.
Charlotte, NC
Love my mr coffee maker!! Had an appeal with it being red so it goes with my kitchen. It's quick and easy to u and I love that it has a timer so I set it the night before and in the morning my coffee is ready to go
Mairi M.
I used this for making coffee as well as tea and I really like how quickly it heats up the water. It's also nice that the parts that come in contact with the coffee grinds are all removable so you can clean them.
Lexi L.
This coffee maker is definitely my most valuable product at the moment. It's the perfect go to gadget when I have to get up at 5:30 am. Don't know what I would do without it. Definitely a life saver. Works great & makes my day much more enjoyable! :)