BY MR. COFFEE #16 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this brewing system very much. I like that I can set my brew time and have coffee ready for me when I wake up in the morning. I like the color selection, I have a red one and it is very reliable. I have had this system for a while and have yet to have any issues with it.
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
I have really enjoyed my Mr. Coffee 12-cup! You don't always have to make 12 cups, but when you have guests over for breakfast, brunch, or lunch... hell even dinner.. this comes in handy faster than your single serve! Plus, it doesn't take long at all to finish brewing!
Ashley R.
I absolutely love this coffee maker. I've had it for 3+ years and it still brews the same. The button functionality is so easy! However we're all frequent coffee drinkers in this household so the button labels are becoming lighter and disappearing.
Hollie  N.
Willowick, OH
I have always been an avid user of Mr. Coffee products! I have currently had this coffee maker for over a year and a half and it gets used multiple times a day and it still is brewing the perfect cup of coffee! I also love the fact that I can program it to brew my coffee in the morning! It is is so easy that my fiance who is not technology savy has the ability to program it to do what he wants! Mr.. Coffee makes wonderful products!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I love this coffee maker. I program at night and wake up to the perfect pot of coffee hot and ready to go in the morning. It's easy to use and easy to clean. I highly recommend especially for those with multiple people in the house who had to have their coffee asap. Lol
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Bought this one because our previous coffee pot broke while cleaning. It has lasted over 4 years now, and works perfectly. It makes great coffee, and is pretty easy to clean. I like that it will turn itself off after a while, and that you can program to have the coffee ready before you get up in the morning!
Katie S.
Oswego, NY
I had this coffee maker all through college and it lasted me a good 3-4 years. I had stopped using it for about 6 months and then it no longer worked anymore, my fault. But when it did work I loved it! It had a lot of options for a normal brew or strong brew of coffee and it was programmable so ou could set it to start the next morning as long as you put the water and coffee in ;) I also loved that it was the color red!
Mona J.
Huntsville, AL
Love this coffee maker! For a pot brewer, it's really nice. The filters are easy to find. It has a timer you can set to wake up to a fresh pot of coffee. The smell is wonderful in the morning. It matches my other small kitchen appliances and looks stylish.
Brittney K.
Kincaid, IL
I love my coffee pot!! I can set the time and coffee up the night before set it to either strong or regular and it's ready when I need it to be. I have three you kids and I've been known to male "coffee" half asleep and it didn't turn out so well.
Sarah C.
Makes great coffee! I love that it has the option to purchase and use a thermal pot also. Only didn't get five stars because very rarely the arm that hot water comes out of gets caught on the filter and coffee grinds get in the pot. But has only happened 2 or 3 times. Other than that great!