BY MR. COFFEE #20 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Stephanie O.
Buckhannon, WV
Bought for my mother in law. She drinks coffee all day. She will go through two full pots a day. The Mr. Coffee 12-cup Programmable Coffee Maker is great. She gets the coffee and water ready before bed and I set the delay timer to start brewing at 4:30 am. By the time she wakes up at 5:00 her coffee is ready. She loves it. She has had it for a year now and it still works like brand new with her using it everyday.
Brina H.
Brews a full pot fairly fast, which is great for entertaining. Maintains temperature without burning the coffee or causing it to thicken. Occasionally, the filter area will back up while brewing, leaving you with an sort of pond of coffee grounds and hot water in the filter basket. Overall, a great buy for the money.
Michelle W.
This coffee maker replaced our old Gevalia that broke. It works wonderfully has all the settings you need for a nice coffee maker. Brew strength, delayed timer/programmable, and an auto shutoff to conserve energy and for those days your rushing out the door and forget to kick it off. That gives me peace of mind.
Caitlyn W.
Love this coffee maker so much! It's programmable and perfect for my coffee addiction. Never been a one cup type of person more of a one pot type of person! And while I'm running around in the mornings trying to get the kids ready I can usually pause this grab me a cup and continue going on while its still continuing itself!
Karmen P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this coffee brewer. It's stylish and easy to use. It is very easy to use. I especially like the features allowing me to decide the strength of the brew and I can have fresh coffee ready to go in the mornings with the delay brew option. I have two, one at home and at the office.
Amanda G.
Weldon, CA
I love this coffee maker, it is my 4th Mr Coffee coffeemaker that I have owned, we make a pot daily. This coffeemaker is a great one & very affordable, under $30 and through Walmart you can purchase a $2 warranty for 2 years, which means if for some reason it stops working it will be replaced. I love knowing I don't have a worry about the product and can set it to brew my coffee automatically whenever I want it to. I got the Black & chrome one, which looks great in my kitchen, as well.
Darla H.
Paris, TX
I own this in black and love it!! I got in the clearance section so not sure if it's still the active model. But best coffee pot I've owned. It brews HOT coffee and has an automatic shut off. It stays warm for a bit after so if you wanted that last cup of coffee you can still enjoy it. Love this!!!
Marcie B.
Ivel, KY
I own a black 12- Cup Programmable Coffee Maker by Mr. Coffee and I love it. I love being able to have my coffee ready when I get up in the morning. I am like most professionals today. We live in a hurried world so time management is important to me. I am a full time career woman so being able to save some time in the mornings is a huge convenience to me. I just pour it in a mug and go!
Elizabeth A.
I've enjoyed this coffeemaker so much over the last 4 years. The programmable features are easy to use, and I set mine to automatically brew daily. The beep is just loud enough to alert me when my coffee is ready, but if I set it to brew just before I wake, the beep isn't so loud that it wakes me before my alarm. The basket is easily removed for cleaning, and it uses the standard filters which is great (and cheap). I've really loved this coffee maker!
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this brewing system very much. I like that I can set my brew time and have coffee ready for me when I wake up in the morning. I like the color selection, I have a red one and it is very reliable. I have had this system for a while and have yet to have any issues with it.