BY MR. COFFEE #16 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Maria V.
Northfield, NJ
Got this as a gift and loved it ever since. Easy to use and easy to clean! Can't beat that.
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
This a lovely color matches with my kitchen and very easy to use in the morning before work
Kelsie W.
Washington, DC
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker makes great coffee and great hot water for tea.
This is the coffee maker I own and I love it! My house couldn't live without our coffee!
Hannah Q.
Bethalto, IL
This coffee machine is awesome, I love that I can set it to brew at 7 am every morning!
Tatyana P.
Savannah, GA
Makes the coffee great! Never had any problems with it! I drink coffee every single day
Myka T.
Laurel, MS
Absolutely amazing coffee maker. Makes the coffee as strong or weak as you would like.
Becky R.
Brunswick, GA
I love my Mr Coffee!!! I love my Mr Coffee!! I don't know what else to say about it!!!
Jordyn B.
woodbury , MN
Love this coffee machine! Brews delicious coffee and I love how it's programmable.
C S.
Love this coffee maker! It's reliable and easy to use. Plus the cost is reasonable.