BY MR. COFFEE #17 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
Fun,easy-to-use, affordable. Makes great coffee and doesn't take up too much room in my tiny kitchen.
Marissa P.
Ermine, KY
I love this coffee pot! I use it everyday and program it have have my coffee ready at a certain time.
Alisha J.
Kingston, ID
I love it use it everyday and when my husband works at 4 Am I set it up to go off then works great
Candice R.
Pretty general coffee maker.. works well.. I like that it offers larger cup sizes for entertaining
Ashley P.
Haverstraw, NY
Mr. Coffee is the best coffee maker over anything. mr.coffee is the only coffee maker I would buy!
Marlea L.
Rocklin, CA
Works well and long lasting, very durable. A little difficult to clean but definitely does the job
Danielle m.
York, PA
I really like this coffee maker it's simple to use and doesn't take up tons of room on my counter.
Jessica S.
Royal Oak, MI
Love being able to program the machine the night before so I can wake up to the smell of coffee!!
Marie H.
El Paso, TX
This is wonderful! Easy to operate, easy to clean. No problems with this product what so ever.
Chelsea H.
Athens, GA
My friend has one she used it after a night of partying it makes the best coffee wish I had one