BY MR. COFFEE #16 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Heidi K.
Indianapolis, IN
I have this coffeemaker in silver and I really like it! It is programmable so you can "set it and forget it!" but you can also adjust the brew strength which is a great option! I love my coffee strong, but when my parents visit, they like it a bit weaker so this feature is great. There is also a filter that rests above the coffee grounds, my previous coffee maker did not have this and I do not know that I will ever get one that does not have this filter. My coffee actually tastes so much better when this filter is used. I would recommend this to anyone!
Jennifer S.
The last two coffee makers I've owned have both been this Mr. Coffee programmable in red and my family loves it. We are heavy coffee drinkers so we make several pots a day and we are happy with how easy it is to use. My favorite part is that I can set it up the night before and my coffee will be ready when I wake up! Tip: Check out sales at Walmart to get a better price.
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
For staters the price is right.. it comes in black and red. and has an option for regular brew or strong brew. which is savage. i wake up at 3am mon-sat and there isn't anyone up to make me coffee lol so i love that my coffee pot automatically makes it for me. also the pot itself is microwavable you may not think it is cause what looks like a metal stripe at the bottom but it sure is so i never have to waste any coffee. to me the only down side is that i went from a reusable filter in my last coffee pot tova disposable filter coffee pot.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This is my husbands latest purchase even though he doesn't drink coffee, hates it actually! That being said, He's in love with the fact I can program my coffee the night before which saves him from having to make a pot before he wakes me up with my morning cup of java!!! There were 2 color options, Chrome & Red. My daughter saved me from the red and chose to go with chrome. Out of the box, this coffee maker is super sleek at an affordable price of $29.98 on sale at WalMart.
Melissa W.
Garden City, GA
I love this coffee maker. The ability to get the pot set up and program it to brew automatically has been a life saver for my hunny and I. Before, we had a basic brewer that we could do the same thing, set it up, but we would have to hit the button and if either of us overslept we didn't get coffee that day. This has worked perfectly and it is really worth the money (though it was also relatively cheap so even better)
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I love the programmable setting! On my early days I set the alarm and set up my coffee the night before and it brews at 6am and I have a cup to drink in the morning and a cup for on my way to work! I can choose how much I want to make so no coffee is left to waste! I can also make the coffee "strong" or "regular" strength!
Ellissa H.
Medina, NY
I originally bought this coffee maker because it was red and for the price wasn't expecting much. 2 years and going strong just like the day i bought it. i love the automatic shut off in case i run out the door and forget to shut off the coffee pot. It also lets me know when the coffee is done by beeping which comes in handy. i also really love the option of the stronger brew on those mornings where i need a little extra caffeine
I have this coffee maker in black and silver and I love it. I bought my first one in the fall of 2010 and it lasted until the fall of 2015. The coffee maker itself still works great, I just cracked the pot, so I ended up having to buy a new one. I bought the exact same coffee maker, since I liked it so much. It has brew delay and auto shutoff after 2 hours, which both work great!
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
This is the coffee maker I use right now and I LOVE IT! I bought it for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves the color and they set delay option. This allows us to chose and set a time that we want our coffee to be made the following day. It's so nice waking up to hot coffee every morning! It's easy to use, attractive, and works really well. Brews a fine cup of coffee! I also like the water filter feature they include!
Stephanie O.
Buckhannon, WV
Bought for my mother in law. She drinks coffee all day. She will go through two full pots a day. The Mr. Coffee 12-cup Programmable Coffee Maker is great. She gets the coffee and water ready before bed and I set the delay timer to start brewing at 4:30 am. By the time she wakes up at 5:00 her coffee is ready. She loves it. She has had it for a year now and it still works like brand new with her using it everyday.