BY MR. COFFEE #17 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Dara C.
Mount Juliet, TN
Absolutely Love this coffee maker. It has a two hour time out, which is handy if I forget to turn it off.
Julie S.
Marion, KS
Great coffee maker. We use this one when we are entertaining as opposed to using our single cup maker.
Marissa B.
Brookpark, Oh
I love this! I love being able to program my coffee pot that way every morning I have a fresh pot made
Molly Y.
Emporium, PA
Nice coffee pot. Easy to use and brews any coffee great. Not the best like a bunn but, it does the job.
Tiffany H.
dillon, sc
I like this coffee maker and it is easy to use. Has an auto shut off after an hour and is programmable.
theresa r.
fairmont , WV
Just a all over reg coffee maker. It lasted me about a year but I brew a lot of coffee. simple matience
Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
Fun,easy-to-use, affordable. Makes great coffee and doesn't take up too much room in my tiny kitchen.
Marissa P.
Ermine, KY
I love this coffee pot! I use it everyday and program it have have my coffee ready at a certain time.
Jessica S.
Amarillo, TX
The Mr. Coffee 12 cup Coffee Maker makes a wonderful cup of coffee that helps me start my day right.
Daniela M.
Me encanta esta cafetera, realmente muy buena y original, soy adicta al café al igual que mi familia!