BY MR. COFFEE #17 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

DINA M.
Pass Chris, MS
Great Coffee Maker. Makes very hot coffee. Very easy to clear, just put it in ur dishwasher or wash by hand!
donniej b.
Lebanon, OH
Just a basic no frills coffee maker, it gets the job done. Looking around you can get it for around 25 bucks.
Miriam R.
Thornton, CO
Love it never had a problem with it. I even got one for my self at work and it still hasn't disappointed me.
Melisa E.
Killeen , Tx
I love to program my coffee to be ready when i get up. This is a great product and I definitely recommend it.
Still one of my favorite coffee makers . Use for everyday use "bbbbbbbbhyujcjdjdjdjdjdjdnddnnxnxxnnzdndndn
Zoe J.
Reserve, LA
My mom bought this coffee machine a year ago and uses it everyday. It works wonders and never lets us down.
Kristen A.
Dexter, MO
I absolutely love this coffee maker! It's easy to program and easy to use. We use it every single morning.
Rachel C.
Brandon, FL
I love that you can preset the time for the coffee to be ready. This has saved so much time in the morning!
Sara J.
Wichita, KS
Got this as a wedding gift, and I completely love it!! By far one of the best coffee makers I have used!
Dara C.
Mount Juliet, TN
Absolutely Love this coffee maker. It has a two hour time out, which is handy if I forget to turn it off.