BY MR. COFFEE #16 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

denise r.
Received one for my wedding and I fell in love great quality easy set up great coffee. Can't live without it
Rachel C.
Brandon, FL
I love that you can preset the time for the coffee to be ready. This has saved so much time in the morning!
Still one of my favorite coffee makers . Use for everyday use "bbbbbbbbhyujcjdjdjdjdjdjdnddnnxnxxnnzdndndn
Kristen A.
I absolutely love this coffee maker! It's easy to program and easy to use. We use it every single morning.
Zoe J.
Reserve, LA
My mom bought this coffee machine a year ago and uses it everyday. It works wonders and never lets us down.
Mackenzie G.
Indianapolis, IN
Very easy to use. Can set a timer the night before so you can wake up smelling the coffee in the morning!
Sapphire W.
Lulu, FL
I have owned this coffee maker for over 2 years now and I love it. Very easy to use and I love the look.
Sara J.
Wichita, KS
Got this as a wedding gift, and I completely love it!! By far one of the best coffee makers I have used!
Laken L.
This is my favorite coffee maker and the flavor a are delicious. It's very easy to clean and super fast!
Dara C.
Mount Juliet, TN
Absolutely Love this coffee maker. It has a two hour time out, which is handy if I forget to turn it off.