BY MR. COFFEE #20 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
Best coffee maker I've owned. easy to clean, except deep in the water reservoir but that's with all coffee makers.
Charlee B.
Davison, MI
This coffee maker we have had for a while and it still works great! Love that there's an automatic system on here.
Laura K.
Montgomery, AL
This coffee maker makes a great cup of coffee, and it is so cute! I love the red accents and that I can program it.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Love!!! Makes it better that I can set my timer and my coffee is waiting for me. Also love the automatic shut off
Michael S.
Plano, TX
This maker does an average job. There are better makers out there but this one does work for the user as stated
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA
I love being able to time my coffee for when I wake up! This brews fast and keeps coffee warm for a long time.
Jenny J.
I really like this coffee maker. I have it programmed so that my coffee is ready when I get up in the morning.
Melisa E.
Killeen , Tx
I love to program my coffee to be ready when i get up. This is a great product and I definitely recommend it.
Miriam R.
Thornton , CO
Love it never had a problem with it. I even got one for my self at work and it still hasn't disappointed me.
DINA M.
Pass Chris, MS
Great Coffee Maker. Makes very hot coffee. Very easy to clear, just put it in ur dishwasher or wash by hand!