BY MR. COFFEE #17 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Sheena R.
Kent, WA
Have been using a Mr. Coffee brewer for years. My complaint is the difficulty of cleaning. Otherwise it tastes great:)
Karissa L.
Lynn Haven, FL
Love the features on this! It is nice that it has the delay start option. We use it all the time for early mornings.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Best coffee maker I've owned. easy to clean, except deep in the water reservoir but that's with all coffee makers.
Charlee B.
Davison, MI
This coffee maker we have had for a while and it still works great! Love that there's an automatic system on here.
Laura K.
Montgomery, AL
This coffee maker makes a great cup of coffee, and it is so cute! I love the red accents and that I can program it.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Love!!! Makes it better that I can set my timer and my coffee is waiting for me. Also love the automatic shut off
Jenny J.
I really like this coffee maker. I have it programmed so that my coffee is ready when I get up in the morning.
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA
I love being able to time my coffee for when I wake up! This brews fast and keeps coffee warm for a long time.
Michael S.
Plano, TX
This maker does an average job. There are better makers out there but this one does work for the user as stated
denise r.
Received one for my wedding and I fell in love great quality easy set up great coffee. Can't live without it