BY MR. COFFEE

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Shanequa  R.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite coffee makers to date all the others don't have a chance. It's easy to use & clean, that's always excellent
Emily M.
Valley Mills, TX
Good product that gets the job done, no need for an expensive coffee maker unless you are looking for a K-cup compatible type
Michelle a.
Hampton, VA
Love this coffee maker...everyone should try one. Mr. Coffee brands I think are the best and when I drink my coffee...yummm!!
Stephanie L.
Semmes, AL
Of all the coffee pots I've owned this is one of my favorites. It's simple to use, and most importantly makes very quickly.
Jennifer R.
Lufkin, TX
This coffee pot is great for someone who drinks a lot of coffee. I don't really drink much so I prefer a single cup system.
Kat G.
Hobart
We use this everyday! it's fast and keeps coffee piping hot for hours. I love that i can set it to turn on in the morning.
Rachel S.
It was good in the beginning after a while the metal plate was burning my coffee pot. But the product is very easy to use
Shaina M.
I love my mr. Coffee coffee maker especially when I need to brew more than 2 cups of coffee it brews fast and taste great
Jamie G.
Cleveland Heights
I love this coffee maker. It fits snugly in the corner on my desk at work and gives me easy access to my morning coffee
Jenelle K.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love the style and color of this machine. I haven't had any problems with it. Perfect to just program and not worry.