BY MR. COFFEE #18 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Flora Z.
I love my coffee maker it has a clock to set the time on it if i choose to brew it at a certain time love it and love coffee as well.
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
Gets the job done and matches our other kitchen appliances! I like to brew my coffee in bigger batches so i can share with friends :)
Blake D.
Kansas City , MO
I like how I can program this to start brewing around the time my alarm goes off so I can jump up and already have my coffee made.
marissa d.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Love being able to get the coffee pot ready before bed, set the time i need it to start brewing, makes running-laate mornings easy!
Jenny T.
Never had a problem with this coffee maker. It does the job, it's simple to operate, and doesn't have any unnecessary functions.
Briana H.
Holden, WV
Love it and how it works! It's so easy to use and I recommend it to everyone!! So go out and purchase one you won't regret it!
Shanequa  R.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite coffee makers to date all the others don't have a chance. It's easy to use & clean, that's always excellent
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
I freaking love it .... It is by far the longest lasting coffee maker that I have ever had . It is durable, and easy to clean.
Michelle a.
Hampton, VA
Love this coffee maker...everyone should try one. Mr. Coffee brands I think are the best and when I drink my coffee...yummm!!
Emily M.
Valley Mills, TX
Good product that gets the job done, no need for an expensive coffee maker unless you are looking for a K-cup compatible type