BY MR. COFFEE #16 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Billie R.
Huge coffee fan and so is my boyfriend! Between the 2 of us we drink about 8 cups a day!! Just got this coffee pot as a gift and love it!!!
Cayla T.
Notus, ID
I have had this coffee maker for 6 years and it is still going strong! It is easy to program and love tgat I have tge stronger brew option
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
12 cups so it's perfect for when you have a big group of friends or family over (or for if you're someone who just drinks a lot of coffee).
Julia C.
Richmond Hill, GA
This machine is easy to use and works great for what we need! I love the timer option and coffee is ready when we wake up in the morning
Sharon D.
rogers, AR
Works great, brews fast, tastes great and looks great on the counter. Long lasting and easy to replace carafe if you clumsy and break it.
Sam O.
Fits my needs perfectly and for the right price! Twelve cups and the timer is a wonderful feature! I would highly recommend this product
Kiara J.
Conyers, GA
Easy to use and convienant for when I have my coffee loving friends over can make enough to last all of us with making Starbucks runs 😊😊
Stephanie B.
Watseka, IL
It's a simple machine but it makes a great cup of coffee! It is easy to take apart to clean and just an all around great coffee maker!
Taya Y.
Perris, CA
I love this coffee pot. I get toff wake up to fresh coffee every morning. The programmable functions totally make this machine amazing!
Bonnie B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I don't dcrink a lot of coffee, so when i do i like to be able to brew as little or as much as i need. brews quickly and easy clean up