BY MR. COFFEE #17 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Brandi C.
Bumpass, VA
This has been me daily coffee-maker for some time now and has not let me down yet! Programmable coffee makers are one of the best inventions!
Brooke R.
Kansas City, MO
I use this at work! I love it. Works great because I sometimes make enough coffee for others in the office! Makes my desk smell sooooo good!
SueAnne D.
Roswell, NM
I love coffee and drink a few pots a day I like the coffee pot but wished it would brew faster bit other than that it's a great coffee maker
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
12 cups so it's perfect for when you have a big group of friends or family over (or for if you're someone who just drinks a lot of coffee).
Cayla T.
Notus, ID
I have had this coffee maker for 6 years and it is still going strong! It is easy to program and love tgat I have tge stronger brew option
Billie R.
Duluth, MN
Huge coffee fan and so is my boyfriend! Between the 2 of us we drink about 8 cups a day!! Just got this coffee pot as a gift and love it!!!
Sharon D.
rogers, AR
Works great, brews fast, tastes great and looks great on the counter. Long lasting and easy to replace carafe if you clumsy and break it.
Kiara J.
Conyers, GA
Easy to use and convienant for when I have my coffee loving friends over can make enough to last all of us with making Starbucks runs 😊😊
Julia C.
Richmond Hill, GA
This machine is easy to use and works great for what we need! I love the timer option and coffee is ready when we wake up in the morning
Sam O.
Fits my needs perfectly and for the right price! Twelve cups and the timer is a wonderful feature! I would highly recommend this product