BY MR. COFFEE #17 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Lea H.
This coffee maker is thoughtless. It is essential for everyday coffee drinkers like myself. Waking up to coffee already made is the absolute best!
Shawna B.
Work awesome for awhile but does not last long. I had one and stopped working in just months and a friend of mine had one only lasted a few weeks.
Alicia D.
Ocala, Fl
Love my coffee maker. haven't had any issued with it. not only does it work great but I love the pop of color and style variety Mr. coffee offers
Werner M.
Raleigh, NC
This brewing system has never failed to brew the most delicious coffee. I was amazed by how much the programmable feature saved me so much time.
Janice T.
Hanover Park, IL
I purchased this Mr. Coffee maker when the Cuisinart we got as a wedding gift died. I hate this maker. The water overflows and is just terrible
Danyelle W.
Portland, OR
I can't live without my whole pot of coffee everyday it is always guaranteed to be waiting on me in the morning Miliband night always reliable
Chandra R.
Gentry, AR
Had this for about 4 years. Works great. No issues. You can buy water filters for it which is great. Makes every pot of coffee taste so fresh!
Lauren D.
I use this coffee maker at work all the time. Its great. Ive never had any problem operating it and we've never had to replace a part on it.
Laura C.
7am coffee before school... always ready on time.! sometimes I pretend my husband made it.. makes me like him a bit more every morning 😂 lol
Courtney G.
Love that this coffee pot is programmable & easy to use. I would recommend this coffee pot to anyone looking for an affordable coffee maker!