BY MR. COFFEE #16 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
This Mr Coffee machine is one of their best products. It's easy to use and brews quickly. I especially like the water reservoir that is easily accessible.
Lisa S.
I love how easy this is the program and how well it makes my coffee when I need it. Makes a large pot to when my friends come over. And I love the color
Sia M.
Rensslaer Fls, NY
This machine is pretty easy to use! I actually received it as a hand me down & still worked amazing! I kept up on cleaning it & never had a problem!
Mackenzie G.
Overton, TX
Me and my family have used this product for a few years. It works well and depending on which brand of coffee you use makes good tasting coffee too!
Courtney S.
Gladewater, TX
Absolutely love mine! Though its bulky, it's very light weight and not a hassle to take with you. I always bring mine when I'm leaving out of town.
Jenelle G.
Hancock, MN
I LOVE this coffee maker. It's quiet, and fast. NOt to mention the programming options are awesome. Who doesn't like to wake up to fresh coffee?!
Lea H.
This coffee maker is thoughtless. It is essential for everyday coffee drinkers like myself. Waking up to coffee already made is the absolute best!
Shawna B.
Work awesome for awhile but does not last long. I had one and stopped working in just months and a friend of mine had one only lasted a few weeks.
nellie m.
Turlock, Ca
Its an okay coffee maker. I am an avid coffee drinker and for this machine to be as cheap as it is, it makes great coffee and I would recommend it.
Werner M.
Raleigh, NC
This brewing system has never failed to brew the most delicious coffee. I was amazed by how much the programmable feature saved me so much time.