BY MR. COFFEE #18 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Brittney H.
Ridgecrest, CA
I love this coffee maker. It's simple, super easy to clean and I love the added feature of being able to set up a time for it to brew in the morning before work.
Noah C.
Urbana, OH
It is a pretty nice coffee maker. It is light and easily portable and makes great coffee. I just wish the color of it wasn't red. All black would've been better
Becki L.
Duncan , Sc
This coffee maker is a wonderful product I love that it's programmable and I've never had any issues with it. It always makes a hot cup of coffee when I need it
Natasha N.
Morrisville, NC
So easy to program, easy to clean and my coffee always tastes amazing. Keeps my coffee warm if I need to go back for another cup. This is my go to every morning
Lori E.
Raeford, NC
Easy to use and keep clean. Very easy to program. I also like that I can brew my coffee stronger. It looks sleek and modern in my chrome and stainless kitchen.
Stephanie S.
This coffee maker does the job, not the best but not the worst. The top broke on the carafe shortly after purchase, but it still functions. The color is nice.
Sarah M.
Lexington , KY
I have one for my house and one for my women's classes at church. Love how smart this coffee maker really is and always makes a strong cup and brews very hot.
Peggy W.
I use this coffee pot every morning. Programmed for wake time but I only add enough coffee to make four cups of coffee with the four cups of water. No waste!
Britany J.
Winston Salem, NC
This Is one of the best coffee makers I've ever had. It's easy to use, and also easy to clean. I don't think I'll purchase another coffee maker ever again!
Jennifer B.
Newport Beach, CA
This is a great coffee maker that also comes in a great color! The large Brewer is nice to have and it brews very quickly. Reliable product I recommend it!