BY MR. COFFEE #16 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Amanda B.
Maryville, TN
This coffee maker is very good, however you have to make sure everything is in the way it is supposed to be or you will have water all over your kitchen counter. I also like that this product had a filter..
jackie g.
Two Rivers, WI
This coffee maker is amazing coffee maker. It keeps your coffee very hot and you can make your coffee strong or regular strength. You also can adjust how hot you want your coffee.
Katie K.
This coffee maker is a life saver. I love that I can program it the night before so that I can have coffee ready when I wake up in the morning. Definitely recommend this product.
Tiffany H.
Dickinson , TX
Great coffee maker for when you have several guest or when making recipes that have more than a cup of coffee in the ingredients list. Mr. Coffee has alway been my go to brand for 12 cups of coffee
Tina K.
We love coffee and this coffee brewer os IMO one of the best. It has great features like brewing strength, delayed brew, and timed brewing. You can also choose what between a metal and glass carafe.
Carolyn S.
We LOVE this product! We've bought loads of coffee machines over the years but this one is one of the best. Especially like the programming features to make it convenient and also limit waste.
Nikki B.
Garden City, LA
I don't have this exact one but it is very similar. I like it. It gets the job done. I only used the programmable feature once. I do like that it came with a filter to filter water.
Catherine C.
I bought this for my mom a year ago and she LOVES it. She said it makes great coffee and keeps it nice and hot! She loves that she can program it to brew before she even gets up.
Rena T.
Amesbury, MA
I love my coffee maker. I have the option to use a glass carafe or use a thermal carafe with it. Convenient if I have company which has always been a problem. Now I can have both.
Krystal F.
Sterling, CO
Love the option of being able to use a glass or thermal carafe with this coffee maker. Programming works perfectly and allows me to awake to a fresh pot of coffee each morning.