BY MR. COFFEE #13 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker: Pause 'n Serve feature 2-hour auto shut off, so you know how fresh your coffee is Programmable timer Mr. Coffee Programmable Coffee Maker features an elegant modern design with chrome accent Special cleaning cycle Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker has a removable filter basket for easy cleaning and maintenance Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker has an on/off indicator light See all coffee makers on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

Maci P.
Atoka
Very affordable coffee maker. Easy to use and quick to make coffee. If you're not the only one who drinks coffee in your home, I suggest the 12 cup maker rather than the 5 cup.
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
I really love this coffee maker. It has brew strength settings (I always choose strong) and a programmable timer for when I don't want to wake up early to brew my coffee. The only reason I rate this a four instead of a five is because after you brew the coffee, there is a lot of condensation left inside on the lid on top and when you open the lid, the water runs down on the outside of the coffee maker, creating a mess on my counter.
Sydney B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've had this coffee maker for at least 5 years now and I love it! Super simple and gets the job done. I love how I can program it to brew my coffee in the morning so all I have to do is wake up and get a cup! Doesn't seems to burn the coffee either. The only option I wish it had was a warmer button to keep the coffee hot for a longer period of time. It cuts off after 2 hours. Also beeps when it's time to clean it.
Amanda G.
Austin, TX
When this coffee maker works, it does make good coffee for the price of the machine. It offers a preset feature that never once failed me, it has auto shut off, has a strong brew option, and you can adjust the burner plate's temperature so it doesn't scald the coffee onto the glass pot. The coffee it makes is fair to good, but does tend toward weak. I have purchased iterations of this exact machine three times in the past decade. It tends to break over time, not heating the water to a hot enough temperature to make strong coffee. I will not be buying it again, but do recommend it for a cheap buy for consistent coffee for a few years at a time.
Dominique L.
No Leaks from coffee maker itself!
Buttons work really well.
Lights are bright and colorful.
Coffee Pot fits in and pulls out of station with no troubles.
Handle and lid are good.
Controls are simple.
Water drip ARM automatically repositions when filling lid is closed.
Filling the water reservoir takes a little AIM and Precision, but nothing collegiate.
Uses standard small paper filters. I use a permanent filter myself.
Regular brew or strong brew with the push of a button.
Of course HOT coffee with automatic shutoff after 2 hours(beeps when it shuts off)
3 Beeps when coffee is ready - I like that!
Brian S.
Washington DC, DC
I intern in Washington DC and rent out an apartment. This is the coffeemaker that was provided for me and my roommates for the semester. I would describe it as really easy to use and pretty fast at brewing. Not as fast as a single serving maker, but if your in a rush and need a cup this coffee maker can get you what you need no problem. For someone who just wants coffee and none of the bull s**t this is a great system.
Courtnie B.
This product is really simple to use. It has the capabilities to be used as a delayed brew but this has never been a big deal for my family as the coffee drinkers in the house do not need it at a set time. It beeps when the coffee is finished brewing which is really helpful so you don't have to stand in front of the pot and wait for it to finish. The brewing time for about 6-8 cups take around 8-10 minutes fully.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
A bit over the top. I think this could be much simpler. Has a great counter top appeal, but that's about it. I like that it has a water filter, don't like that you have to rinse it every time you use it, just seems like extra work. There are a lot of "options" when brew a simple pot of coffee. I really just need to press 'start" or program it to start in the morning when I wake up, don't need the fancy stuff! I do enjoy that I can use a thermal pot to brew into - that's great for family gatherings or when you have a large group of people!
Robyn F.
I like that I can program this coffee maker before going to bed and it will brew it as I am waking up. I do feel that the base becomes corroded easily and is hard to remove then making it not keep the coffee hot for as long as it is on. its kinda on the warmer side. otherwise it's a nice inexpensive coffee brewer.
Hillary S.
Roopville, GA
For this of us who wouldn't have a cup of coffee unless our Brewer didn't start it for us this is the way to go. Set a timer and BOOM every morning after your alarm goes off and you have your morning stretch and consider quitting your job then you smell that beautiful cup of coffee brewing and you decide you can last one more day. This Brewer keeps people employed
Renee B.
EDINBURG, PA
How long can you expect for this to last? Does it need allot of cleaning all the time?
Amelia B.
Hutchinson, MN
I just got this and I would like to program it so it will start brewing in the morning. I was wondering how long it takes to make a whole 12 cups of coffee. I would like to find out so I know what time to set the brew delay.