Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, JWX23WM

by Mr. Coffee

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker: Pause 'n Serve feature 2-hour auto shut off, so you know how fresh your coffee is Programmable timer Mr. Coffee Programmable Coffee Maker features an elegant modern design with chrome accent Special cleaning cycle Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker has a removable filter basket for easy cleaning and maintenance Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker has an on/off indicator light See all coffee makers on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

I just got this and I would like to program it so it will start brewing in the morning. I was wondering how long it takes to make a whole 12 cups of coffee. I would like to find out so I know what time to set the brew delay.
How long can you expect for this to last? Does it need allot of cleaning all the time?
Start your review of Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, JWX23WM!
Staten Island, NY
Awful!!!! Looks nice. The first 2 months it Brewed 12 cups of coffee after that it only brewed 10. I called the company and they told me there was nothing they can do. It was a total waste of money. I won't buy another mr coffee product
Baltimore , MD
This is a great coffee maker at an affordable price. The programmable function is very useful when making coffee in a hurry in the morning. You can set it before going to bed and wake up to fresh coffee
Middletown, CT
I have one of these in my dorm room, and it is so perfect. Although it is small, it is very convenient and you will not waste coffee because it only serves one cup at a time.
Delhi, CA
I don't drink coffee but when my parents first got this one they were very excited about it, they normally never liked coffee makers but they been using there's ever since
Perkiomenvlle, PA
The perfect basic coffeemaker. It is easy to use and brews quickly. I love being able to make multiple cups of coffee so I can come back for more. It is convenient and fits perfectly on my counter top.
Bonne Terre, MO
Love my coffee maker! Coffee is my best friend especially since I have to work swing shifts. I can set it up the night before and it will be ready in the morning! :-)
Such a good, reliable, and easy coffee maker. The make time is great, and it's just so easy for me to operate. I've tried other coffee makers, but just love the way this one functions.
San Diego , CA
I love my coffee maker. I use it everyday . The one i have is programmable so i just put the coffee in the machine the night before and wake up to a cup of coffee.
Camas, Wa
This is the perfect coffee maker! I love the style, how fast it brews a full pot, the ability to program it and the fact that it will turn off on its own after a couple hours of not being touched.
San Jose, CA
I love my coffee maker. Great to set the night before to auto brew in the morning! If you are a coffee lover like I am and have to have your coffee in the morning, I'd recommend this coffee maker!