Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker!
Puyallup , WA
I love this coffee pot, works great never had any problems. The best part is that it's programable and I can't set everything up before I go to bed and wake up to freshly brewed coffee every morning without stepping foot in the kitchen haha
Sw ranches , FL
I love this coffee machine.. my dad has one and it always keeps the coffee warm for hours after. It was a preset time that always works incase you don't want to get up and start it in the am. It will for you =) never any coffee grounds in the coffee. it is perfect and you can choose how strong you want your brew of coffee to be =)
Mansfield, OH
I needed a coffee pot that would be a great addition to my home for use with family gatherings. This is the perfect fit! It has programmable settings and brews great coffee fast! Plus the red color matches my kitchen perfectly! :)
Jackson, CA
I love this brewing coffee pot. I like how it lets you sent it before you go to bed so your morning coffee is ready when you are. I like how you can ask it to select it to make a deeper richer coffee. I would totally recommend
Ventura, CA
I have had this model coffee maker for 4 years. I have never had a problem, it still makes great coffee. There have been no problems with temperature or cleanliness. The beautiful red color is a plus to this product as well!
Hagerstown, MD
Oh! I love this coffee machine. It gets the job done. It comes with the glass coffee pot, but there is the option to purchase the stainless steel carafe also. I've had mine fore over a year and a half and no problems at all. It was also very reasonably priced.
I ❤️❤️ this coffee maker!! It has options for strong or regular coffee, metal or glass carafe/pot, and you can easily set the brewing time. I've struggled with setting/programming makers in the past, but this one is so easy. Even my kids can help with it.
Dry Ridge, KY
I have owned my Mr. Coffee Programmable Coffee Maker for a long time and every night i fix my coffee and its programmed to be ready for me when i get up the next morning, so very convenient and i love the fact that i don't have to wait for my coffee to perk. I have fresh, hot delicious coffee ready when i get up first thing in the morning!
Chula Vista, CA
I own this coffee maker and I love it because it is so covinient to work with. Coffee is super simple to make and I can program when I want my coffee. I also like the color scheme and it looks good on my kitchen.
Oak Grove, KY
I have had this coffee maker for a few years now and it hasn't failed me yet. I can make a full pot or cups to my measurement. The system is easy to understand and work and I love the auto-brew timer that you can set. It has definitely come in handy.