BY MR. COFFEE #16 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I love this coffee maker so easy to use love the timer so you can get your coffee ready for brewing the next morning. Also has a normal and strong button which I always use strong which takes a couple more minutes to brew but totally worth it. Also it's easy to set the timer and the clock. Love how easy it is to clean where the filter goes pops out wash and boom clean. I use reusable coffee filter they are way nicer a d fits perfect. If you don't make sure the filter basket I underneath is clean it won't give you a full pot of coffee.ao I always clean mine lol just so that don't happen
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
Review for: Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker more...
I love this coffee maker, I have it in Red it matches my kitchen perfectly. I love that it has a delayed timer, you can set it before bed and when you wake up your coffee is  already made. It is very affordable just under $30.00 and well worth the price.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I just bought this at Walmart for $28 . I love it. I can set a timer for it to start making my coffee in the morning, so it's ready when I get up. I love the design. My son said it's sexy. I really like my pod coffee machine but I drink a lot of coffee in the morning. It also comes with a filter that you change every month but it's worth it so have clean water. I recommend this product. It pretty , works good and a great deal.
Alyssa K.
My husband bought this for me two months ago and I absolutely love it! It comes with a filter, which takes out the impurities in our water and makes the coffee taste delicious! You can set it to brew at regular strength or strong. I like my coffee strong. It's easy to set the delay. I get the coffee pot set up the night before, and it's ready for me when I wake up in the morning!
Tess M.
We have had this coffee maker for a little over a month now and really like it. It is very simple and straight forward to use. It is decently priced and the instruction manual is easy to read and understand. We like the programmable feature, the coffee is just waiting for us when we get up. Make sure you align the dripper into the pot. I accidently put it in a little off and woke up to coffee all over the counter. But if you pay attention, its a great coffee maker!
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
i really like this coffee maker. it i cheap, striahg forward and easy to use. however, we had one for about a year and a half and it just randomly stopped working. so we had to buy a new one. we did buy the exact same one, because it was cheap and we did like it, but it was a little annoying. you'd think that it would have lasted longer!
Allie F.
Kane, Pa
I love this coffee pot but unfortunately my husband and I are on our third one of these in only the past two years. The minor problems we've had with these coffee pots are leakage from the reservoir in the back and the whole coffee pot just plain not brewing. The later has been the cause of the last two new coffee pots. Of course I always send in the warranty but really, who wants to send in the pot and wait for two weeks to receive a fixed/ or new pot. We need our coffee so we just go right out and buy a new one! This has been the model we seem to keep buying though we've had a couple stop working because we like the way it works. If I had one last more than a year I would definitely give it another star! I've owned a lot of pots and this one has been one of the easiest to clean and that is a huge positive aspect to me. So in conclusion, great look and happy with the way the coffee tastes but durability and longevity are important!
Heather S.
I love that this coffee maker has a "strong brew" setting. It's easy to use, program, and makes/keeps the coffee hot. It automatically shuts off after 2 hours, which is great because I have NEVER EVER been able to remember to shut off the coffee maker. My only complaint (and this is trivial when it comes to 12 cup coffee makers) is that it does take a while to brew a whole pot of coffee. Especially when you choose the strong brew option. It doesn't take any longer than any other traditional 12 cup maker, but when you become spoiled by single cup brewers (and you're waiting for that first cup in the morning) then it seems to take an eternity. I'd definitely recommend this coffee maker and if mine broke I'd go out today and buy another one.
Cristina P.
If you're looking for a simple, well designed coffee maker and don't want to spend a lot, this is perfect! This is the second time I have purchased this Mr. Coffee This coffee pot will last for many years. It fits easily under my kitchen cabinet. It’s programmable so you can have coffee when you wake up. It brews really good coffee and this unit has a regular/strong setting that gives me a robust cup of coffee that is rich full bodied & delicious. It beeps when the brew cycle is complete & beeps again when it goes in to auto shut-off. The only thing I continue to find awkward is pouring the water in the back reservoir. You have to pull it completely out from under the counter as the whole lid has to lift up and it is located in the very back of the unit. I still highly recommended it!
Tori D.
This coffee pot is cool in some aspects, but not in others.
First off, I like that it is programmable. It also has a brew strength setting, which is nice if you like stronger coffee.

What I don't like about this is that it has an odd filter that goes over the actual coffee filter. It filters the impurities out of the water from what I gather. If it's not seated correctly somehow large amounts of coffee grounds end up in your brewed coffee. Talk about nasty!

It's a decent coffee pot, but I'm not sure I would purchase it again.