Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker

by Mr. Coffee

Good taste is no longer optional - It s required. The new Optimal Brew thermal coffeemaker from Mr. Coffee will brew faster and hotter than your average coffeemaker. These two elements combine to provide the fullest, richest, flavor extraction and making a better cup of coffee.

fait longtemps que je cherche une machine à café, est ce que c'est vraiment bon. j'aimerai l'essayer?
Start your review of Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker!
Lexington, KY
Great option for an affordable price! I love this coffee maker. It brews perfectly and the thermal pot keeps the coffee hot and fresh tasting for several hours after brewing. There is a freshness timer that shows how long the coffee has been brewed and you can schedule a delayed brew. Cons are that it is a bit bulky if you have limited counter space and it's hard to tell how much coffee is in the pot.
O Fallon, MO
I have a love hate relationship with the coffee pot. Our first one lasted 2 years and the cleaning light seemed to never go off. We purchased another on this year and it works great and so far the cleaning light has yet to turn on. Easy to use, coffee stays warm even after the coffee has brewed for a few hours. I also like the coffee bean compartment very easy to use.
Wisconsin
Soooo. I actually found this at goodwill for only 7 dollars but I love it. It’s great and simple. Keeps it hot when dispensed. Looks like the big leagues but does the trick for my morning caffeine consumption
Cottonwd Hts, UT
We got this coffee maker about 6 months ago and it's the best coffee maker I have ever used! I love the ease of setting a timer for in the morning, the carafe and how it keeps your coffee warm all day! It's under$100 so it's really nicely priced for how well it works and how many cups you can get out of one pot.
Augusta, Maine
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have had many coffee makers over the years, but this one is my absolute favorite! I never have to worry about burnt coffee or switching off a hot plate ever again. The carafe keeps my coffee hot. I never have to worry about breaking another glass pot For me it is the perfect coffee maker.
Bella Vista, AR
Fantastic coffee maker. I've had mine about 6 years and I've never had a single problem with it. I love the insulated pot with a release button, because I'm always taking this with me places. It was around 90 dollars when I purchase mine, so very affordable
Warren, MI
I had been a Bunn user for over a decade, so I wasn't sure what to expect when switching to this Mr. Coffee maker, but it has really impressed. It's very well-designed, very straightforward and easy to use, and it's really stood up beautifully to very heavy regular use. (We are a coffee-loving house!) One of my favorite things about this one is the thermal carafe it comes with, because it is just an absolute champ at keeping coffee warm for a long time. Seriously, you can pour coffee from the carafe hours later and still have it be steaming! It also has a built-in little alarm to mark how long it's been since you last brewed your fresh pot, in case you're a person like me with a short attention span. That's a really great feature.
Although this coffee-maker works the way it should, I do not like the taste of coffee that comes out of it. No matter how many times I've used it or how many times I ran a vinegar-water solution through it to "clean" it, the coffee always has this metal taste to it. My husband enjoys the coffee from this coffee-maker and uses it daily. He sets it up every night, so that he gets a fresh cup (sometimes cups) of coffee every morning. He states that he does not taste the metal which I do. Overall, it is a good buy and works great. Maybe we just got a "bad" one and there's nothing I can do about the taste.
Maitland, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have used Mr. Coffee brand coffee makers for years. When I moved into our new home, we decided it was time to upgrade to this system. Well the first time i used it I noticed a moldy smell in the water container (which is removable and always leaves about 2 tablespoons of water )... Then, within the first week of use the spring on the underneath side of filter broke off so we have to hand place it and hold it while putting in the filter. Coffee is made delicious but it's basically falling apart. I do not recommend this model
Spokane, WA
It was a great coffee maker for about a year, then it slowly deteriorated until it was taking 25 minutes to brew a pot of coffee, at a much cooler temperature than is intended. For the price you would expect it to last a while. Oh I just remembered it would on occasion finish brewing , beep, then you would remove the finished pot, and come back to find a pool of coffee on your counter. The valve wouldn't shut and the extra bit of coffee would spill.