Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker uploaded by Sherri C.

BY MR. COFFEE #28 in Coffeemakers

Good taste is no longer optional - It s required. The new Optimal Brew thermal coffeemaker from Mr. Coffee will brew faster and hotter than your average coffeemaker. These two elements combine to provide the fullest, richest, flavor extraction and making a better cup of coffee. see more...

Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
Fantastic coffee maker. I've had mine about 6 years and I've never had a single problem with it. I love the insulated pot with a release button, because I'm always taking this with me places. It was around 90 dollars when I purchase mine, so very affordable
Tonyia S.
Huntsville , AL
This is a great coffee maker. Coffee-Mate always provides reliable coffee brewing. If you are in need of a consistent , affordable drip coffee maker, this should be the one to go to!
Maya J.
Solid, coffee maker. I have run into no problems using this brand or this particular machine!
Nicolette W.
Coos Bay, OR
I do really enjoy this product. I know it sounds silly this day but I appreciate the fact that I can timer and not worry about making coffee in the morning.
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
I love setting the clock and having coffee waiting for me when I wake up. It's a morning saver.
tawanna a.
Hoschton, GA
I love this coffee maker, I can even steal a cup while it's still brewing, I can make 2,4,6,or a full pot and it stays hot for hours
Yari R.
New haven , CT
The Mr. Coffee machine is awesome. I bought it for my dad while on vacation at his home last October. I loved that when I woke up coffee was already brewed and nice and hot even up to an hour after.
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
I've have several Mr Coffee machines over the years and I'd have to say this one is not my favorites. I'm not a fan of the carafe in place of the pot and warming element. Because you cannot see through the carafe I've forgotten to empty it many times and set the timer for the next day only to overflow the carafe. The rubber ring inside the lid of the carafe is also not a tight fit and it comes out on one side often.
Taylor C.
Gets your coffee too you when you need it! I love that I can get it ready at night and wake up in the morning and have fresh coffee!
Ashlee S.
Mr. Coffee makes a great product. This coffee maker works flawlessly. It does make a delicious coffee.