Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker uploaded by Sherri C.

BY MR. COFFEE #17 in Coffeemakers

Good taste is no longer optional - It s required. The new Optimal Brew thermal coffeemaker from Mr. Coffee will brew faster and hotter than your average coffeemaker. These two elements combine to provide the fullest, richest, flavor extraction and making a better cup of coffee. see more...

Magdalena T.
Magdalena T.
Although this coffee-maker works the way it should, I do not like the taste of coffee that comes out of it. No matter how many times I've used it or how many times I ran a vinegar-water solution through it to "clean" it, the coffee always has this metal taste to it. My husband enjoys the coffee from this coffee-maker and uses it daily. He sets it up every night, so that he gets a fresh cup (sometimes cups) of coffee every morning. He states that he does not taste the metal which I do. Overall, it is a good buy and works great. Maybe we just got a "bad" one and there's nothing I can do about the taste.
Sherrie H.
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
I've have several Mr Coffee machines over the years and I'd have to say this one is not my favorites. I'm not a fan of the carafe in place of the pot and warming element. Because you cannot see through the carafe I've forgotten to empty it many times and set the timer for the next day only to overflow the carafe. The rubber ring inside the lid of the carafe is also not a tight fit and it comes out on one side often.
Adam F.
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
Have had this system for some time now. Looks great in stainless, carafe is well made, seals well so coffee stays warm for hours. Love the cleaning mode and reminder feature. My only complaint is minor, because the coffee it brews has very good consistency, but I wish the coffee brewed at a little hotter temperature to make it exceptional. very good coffee maker overall.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Love it. Brews great coffee and so easy to clean. The sleek look is perfect for the kitchen. I've had cheaper horrible coffee makers before (and I'm kind of a coffee brat- it has to be perfect) and this isn't even comparable. My moms had hers for years and I've loved it so much, it was the one I used for my wedding registry !
Erica C.
Erica C.
Was a Christmas present and so far I have been really enjoying it. I love how long it keeps the coffee warm and the fresh brew timprove is great as well. Let's me know to drink my coffee up quickly. The additional water filter is nice but I don't notice much if a difference and wasn't a deciding factor when I chose it.
Ashley r.
Ashley r.
Connersville, IN
Great for multi cups, quick brewing no hassle! For those hectic mornings its perfect! The cost is sufficient, as well as a money saver in the long run. So next time you purchase a coffee maker this one is the best for money saving and time! so grab a cup of coffee with a friend., family member or even just to unwind!
Ann L.
Ann L.
Richmond, VA
This coffee maker is great! It makes good strong coffee, and the insulated carafe keeps coffee hot for hours... Not that it ever lasts that long around me. Also, it looks really nice with our steel appliances - very sleek! Excellent machine, I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes drip coffee.
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Decorator Expert
This is an awesome coffee maker! i love the thermos because my coffee stays warm for hours! i also love that its programmable. makes the best cup of coffee ive ever tasted! i also love the filter that gets rid of lime buildup..what a plus! price was great as well!
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Riverside, Ca
Love this coffee maker. The water is a separate tank from the coffee, so you don't get grounds in your water compartment. I program it every evening and 10 minutes before I get up, my coffee is made. Easy to keep clean in and out, and lasts for years.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I own this coffee maker and love it!. One of the reasons I purchased this particular model is because I can program when I want the machine to come on. This comes in handy when you are in a hurry in the morning. My coffee is always awake before me!