Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker uploaded by Sherri C.

BY MR. COFFEE #25 in Coffeemakers

Good taste is no longer optional - It s required. The new Optimal Brew thermal coffeemaker from Mr. Coffee will brew faster and hotter than your average coffeemaker. These two elements combine to provide the fullest, richest, flavor extraction and making a better cup of coffee. see more...

Sherrie H.
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
I've have several Mr Coffee machines over the years and I'd have to say this one is not my favorites. I'm not a fan of the carafe in place of the pot and warming element. Because you cannot see through the carafe I've forgotten to empty it many times and set the timer for the next day only to overflow the carafe. The rubber ring inside the lid of the carafe is also not a tight fit and it comes out on one side often.
Ashley r.
Ashley r.
Connersville, IN
Great for multi cups, quick brewing no hassle! For those hectic mornings its perfect! The cost is sufficient, as well as a money saver in the long run. So next time you purchase a coffee maker this one is the best for money saving and time! so grab a cup of coffee with a friend., family member or even just to unwind!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Pomona, CA
I love this coffee maker and I've had it for years. I do recommend getting the replaceable filters and the cleaning solution because without it, it does affect the taste. Otherwise, it's perfection. It keeps it hot for quite a long time, too.
Ashly P.
Ashly P.
Molalla, OR
As a mom of 4 I live on coffee its easy to program and ready for me when we wake up so I don't have to worry about making my coffee during the already crazy rush to get them off to school in the mornings
Denise P.
Denise P.
Ladson, SC
I bought it, because I need my coffee to be ready when I get up in the morning. It is durable and last a very long time. I had to replace the glass pot, but the machine never gave me any problem.
I love it. I really brings the coffee flavor out of the my favorite coffee. The filter for the water really makes a difference. I makes a couple of cups of coffee in no time.
Rhianna D.
Rhianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Who doesn't love to have a hot steaming cup o joe ready for them when they wake up!?? I know i do! Just pre pregram this bad boy and WHAM you get the good stuff.
Alex M.
Alex M.
This coffer maker is wonderful! It is perfect for parties to serve all day long, or just for me throughout the day. Keeps my coffee hot and brews so smoothly!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Peoria, IL
I'm not very happy with this product. I've had to take two of them back and be replaced and they still leak. I would not recommend buying another mr. Coffee
tawanna a.
tawanna a.
Hoschton, GA
I love this coffee maker, I can even steal a cup while it's still brewing, I can make 2,4,6,or a full pot and it stays hot for hours