Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker uploaded by Sherri C.

BY MR. COFFEE #32 in Coffeemakers

Good taste is no longer optional - It s required. The new Optimal Brew thermal coffeemaker from Mr. Coffee will brew faster and hotter than your average coffeemaker. These two elements combine to provide the fullest, richest, flavor extraction and making a better cup of coffee. see more...

Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
Fantastic coffee maker. I've had mine about 6 years and I've never had a single problem with it. I love the insulated pot with a release button, because I'm always taking this with me places. It was around 90 dollars when I purchase mine, so very affordable
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
I had been a Bunn user for over a decade, so I wasn't sure what to expect when switching to this Mr. Coffee maker, but it has really impressed. It's very well-designed, very straightforward and easy to use, and it's really stood up beautifully to very heavy regular use. (We are a coffee-loving house!) One of my favorite things about this one is the thermal carafe it comes with, because it is just an absolute champ at keeping coffee warm for a long time. Seriously, you can pour coffee from the carafe hours later and still have it be steaming! It also has a built-in little alarm to mark how long it's been since you last brewed your fresh pot, in case you're a person like me with a short attention span. That's a really great feature.
Magdalena T.
Although this coffee-maker works the way it should, I do not like the taste of coffee that comes out of it. No matter how many times I've used it or how many times I ran a vinegar-water solution through it to "clean" it, the coffee always has this metal taste to it. My husband enjoys the coffee from this coffee-maker and uses it daily. He sets it up every night, so that he gets a fresh cup (sometimes cups) of coffee every morning. He states that he does not taste the metal which I do. Overall, it is a good buy and works great. Maybe we just got a "bad" one and there's nothing I can do about the taste.
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
I have used Mr. Coffee brand coffee makers for years. When I moved into our new home, we decided it was time to upgrade to this system. Well the first time i used it I noticed a moldy smell in the water container (which is removable and always leaves about 2 tablespoons of water )... Then, within the first week of use the spring on the underneath side of filter broke off so we have to hand place it and hold it while putting in the filter.

Coffee is made delicious but it's basically falling apart. I do not recommend this model
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
It was a great coffee maker for about a year, then it slowly deteriorated until it was taking 25 minutes to brew a pot of coffee, at a much cooler temperature than is intended. For the price you would expect it to last a while. Oh I just remembered it would on occasion finish brewing , beep, then you would remove the finished pot, and come back to find a pool of coffee on your counter. The valve wouldn't shut and the extra bit of coffee would spill.
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
I've have several Mr Coffee machines over the years and I'd have to say this one is not my favorites. I'm not a fan of the carafe in place of the pot and warming element. Because you cannot see through the carafe I've forgotten to empty it many times and set the timer for the next day only to overflow the carafe. The rubber ring inside the lid of the carafe is also not a tight fit and it comes out on one side often.
Tara S.
Lake Jackson, TX
Mr. Coffee is a staple in this household. My husband drinks coffee, black. All day long. It's the first thing he does in the morning after telling me & the kids good morning. Sure, we have a fancy Keurig, but when one cup, or carafe just isn't enough we count on Mr. Coffee to get us through the day. 10 prefect cups of steaming hot coffee, brewed to perfection at any hour. Gotta love that programmable feature!
christine m.
I bought this coffee maker as a gift for Christmas--before I read the reviews. Once I read them, Mr. Coffee already wrapped in silver gift paper, I considered taking it back. I didn't. I kept it, and it was definitely the right decision.

Mr. Coffee was unwrapped on Christmas Eve so that the coffee could be timed and ready for Christmas Morning. I noted to the gift recipient that this gift might suck. I also noted that all the reviews were split fifty-fifty between "best thing ever" and "worthless crap I shouldn't have bothered with."
Kaitlen B.
Independence, MO
There are a lot of things I like about this coffee maker...it looks nice, the display and functions and buttons all work well...but the coffee does not brew hot enough and I'm not sure why. At first I thought it was the fault of the carafe, but I came to realize that it's not even super hot right after it finishes brewing. After I add creamer I have to microwave my coffee :/
Jacqueline B.
Dayton, OH
I just recently purchased this coffee maker and it has been a great investment. I especially enjoy the delay brew option. I can prepare the coffee pot the night before and set it to begin brewing a few minutes before I wake up so I wake up to fresh coffee without having to remember to make it! Four stars because taking it apart to put the coffee in is a little confusing at first.
Badia L.
fait longtemps que je cherche une machine à café, est ce que c'est vraiment bon. j'aimerai l'essayer?