Mr. Clean with Gain - Spray, 32 oz uploaded by Amy S.

BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean's Multi-Surface Spray eliminates odors and grime and freshens with the scent of Gain. Inside, it's great for linoleum, tile, toilets and bathtubs. Outside, use it for siding, garbage cans, doors and more. Its quick-cleaning power and amazing scent is sure to make your cleaning routine anything but ordinary. see more...

Ally R.
San Antonio, TX
Ive used this mr.clean multi purpose spray for along time now. It smells great and it actually cleans, perfect for hard cleaning jobs or just for wiping the counters down.
Amy S.
Ashland, KY
I use this product daily! I keep my kitchen clean with it and many times will even take it to the bathroom to clean with it. The after smell is amazing. Not like other cleaners smell that is over bearing. And it gets gunk off anything! Mr. Clean with Gain - Spray, 32 oz
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
MY FAVORITE CLEANING SPRAY. Mainly because of the smell which is beyond amazing and lasts for a few hours. I use this to clean surface tops as well as my hardwood floors. Price is average and product is recommended.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
This is my MVP in the cleaning cabinet. I use it for nearly everything! Spill on the hardwood floor? Wipe with a dry cloth, wipe with a wet cloth, follow with Mr. Clean with Gain scent. Spotless. Why Gain scent? Because it makes my entire house smell like freshly washed laundry. I've used it since I discovered it and would be heartbroken if the company chose to stop making it! Love me some Mr. Clean with Gain!
Kari M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite all purpose cleaner ! Smells absolutely amazing ! The scent lasts a while and isn't overpowering . I clean for a living and all of my clients love the smell of their home after I use this !!
Kelley S.
Fort Kent, ME
I love mostly all of mr. Clean products. They are very effective and makes everything smell amazing. I love using this at work to clean up spills on the counters and it works amazing!
Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
2 of my favorites in 1 bottle I love the smell of Gain and to have the cleaning power of Mr Clean with the great smell of Gain I am a repeat customer
Kayelyn p.
This is probably my favorite cleaner and I love the gain scent I use it for everything