Mr. Clean with Gain Original Fresh Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Janel B.Mr. Clean with Gain Original Fresh Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by jackie m.Mr. Clean with Gain Original Fresh Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean® With Gain® Original Fresh Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner. see more...

• Multi surface means it's good to clean even mirrors?2 Answers
  • Does this product smell good? And does it work well just on every...3 Answers
  • Never used this before , does it work good 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Angela N.
Oh my, WoW! I absolutely LOVE the smell of this! I got a bottle of this from a friend and I'm hooked. I suffer from migraines and I'm so thrilled this scent doesn't bother me. It's cleaning power is obvious outstanding also but the Original Gain scent is better than any candle you can buy and you have a clean home! I will be buying it when this bottle runs out!
Hailey C.
Sanford, NC
This stuff is AMAZING! Anything Mr. Clean is automatically a plus in my book because it keeps all of my surfaces clean but when you add the smell of again to it is my GO TO! I would recommend this to anyone. It's not too pricy I'd say between 2-3$ and it lasts me, someone who uses it everyday to clean their kitchen and bathroom with about a month!
Sabrina M.
Akron, OH
All i use to clean my house! You can use it on any surface and i even use it to spray down the froniture and love using it in the carpet scrubber. It has the best scent out of any cleaner i have used and it last so long!! They are only around $2 a bottle so you cant beat it. I will definitely buy again and again!
Britni B.
I use this cleaner at home and have also recommended it at my workplace. It's super affordable and easy to locate at the store. Mr. Clean is already and AWESOME brand, the scent of Gain just makes it INCREDIBLE. It leaves surfaces very clean, not sticky.
Mary M.
Claremont, NH
I love this cleaning product! I wipe my house down once a week with this product and it keeps my house smelling wonderful. The scent and the cleaning job is excelent. I recommend this to any one who like a nice smelling clean house.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
I literally used this product about 2 minutes ago to clean our outdoor chairs! I love this cleaner for indoors and out because it cuts through dirt so well and smells so nice I almost forget that I'm cleaning
Amber M.
Havre De Grace, MD
I use this to clean my kitchen counters, table, coffee table, bathroom counter, toilet. I freaking love this stuff. Gets my house nice and clean and it smells fantastic!
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Amazing!! Gets all my surfaces nice and clean and leaves my house smelling amazing!! Deffly will purchase this one forever! Plz never discontinue it!!
Patricia  G.
East Durham, NY
This Mr. Clean with Gain multi-surface cleaner is the best! It makes everything smell amazing and shine!
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Omg I have found the product which I love so much and my mom and I couldn't remember where we bought it from. This stuff cleans and I mean cleans babe!!!. The front door with all the dust and dirty hands touching it, I use this to give it back life and makes it smell so nice. I'm a bit of a neat freak so cleaning walls, countertops. So nice but can't find it anymore ūüė≠ūüė≠
Morgan S.
Levittown, PA
Does mr.clean have a box with a bunch of cleaning supplies
Kelly H.
Ohio
Does this product smell good? And does it work well just on every day use?
Kinarde L.
North Charleston, SC
Does this product good also to clean babies stuff?
Jenna D.
Never used this before , does it work good
Niecy H.
Multi surface means it's good to clean even mirrors?