BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean® With Gain® Original Fresh Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner. see more...

• Multi surface means it's good to clean even mirrors?2 Answers
  • Does this product smell good? And does it work well just ...3 Answers
  • Never used this before , does it work good 2 Answers
christina T.
Kingston, OK
My house now smells like the inside of a washing machine when I use gain laundry But this Mr. Clean multi purpose cleanser with the scent of Gain isn't for your clothes!!! Thanks to procter & gamble your whole house can smell fabric fresh!!!
Cuts through the grime and leaves a powerful shine and fresh clean scent!!! I highly recommend this cleaner!!!
Brienne F.
For cleaning products this one has a nice scent which is great because I’m not a fan of strong chemical smells. I love the Gain Original Fresh Scent smell. This cleaner is great because you can use it all around the house including the bathrooms & floors. It’s a one stop shop for cleaning! I get it at Walmart & it’s reasonably priced.
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
I use this cleaner because my mom is allergic to everything. It’s very hard to find scented products that don’t irritate her allergies and gain is one scent that we know is okay. We have a lot of cats so that means a lot of messes. This is a quick and easy way to clean up and disinfect surfaces all throughout the house. Will buy again
Devan L.
Groton, CT
The scent is nice and welcoming and does linger for some time. The cleaner works on all surfaces so I use it in the bathroom, kitchen, living room, bedroom, all over the place. My house gets clean and smells fab.
Her R.
Hagerstown
The original fresh scent is still very much refreshing. It cleans extremely well. The price for the product is pretty good too. I purchased this cleaner from Walmart and definitely recommend to others
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Gain!! I love anything gain fragranced! When I saw my favorite all purpose cleaner had A Gain option, I was thrilled! Leaves my house smelling so fresh and clean and of course the cleaner itself is amazing! Gets all my tough cleaning done! I will keep buying this over and over!
Samantha R.
This cleaner smells really nice and it is really good for cleaning in the kitchen or bathroom. It also doesn’t seem to hurt any of the furniture around the rest of the house. For a one and done cleaner I like it. Otherwise I feel like I need to use ten different products.
Becca A.
Pascagoula
This is a multi purpose cleaner because not only does it clean at the same time as making your house smell nice but it does a great job cleaning and I recommend it to anyone who wants to clean and deodorize their house at the same time and I buy this regularly
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
This sent actually smells the best out of them wish it came in a bigger size I wouldn’t have to buy so many of them I would recommend everyone if your looking for a great smelling spray and cleaner this one works really good on floors and house hold stuff
Laura C.
I love the smell of gain! And I use this spray on my couch because I have pets and it takes away the stains and nasty Oder pretty well! I would recommend this to a friend. It’s not pricey, and you can buy it at your local target or Walmart!
Morgan S.
Levittown, PA
Does mr.clean have a box with a bunch of cleaning supplies
Kinarde L.
North Charleston, SC
Does this product good also to clean babies stuff?
Kelly H.
Aurora, OH
Does this product smell good? And does it work well just on every day use?
Niecy H.
Multi surface means it's good to clean even mirrors?
Jenna D.
Never used this before , does it work good