BY MR. CLEAN #16 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean® With Gain® Original Fresh Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner. see more...

• Multi surface means it's good to clean even mirrors?2 Answers
  • Does this product smell good? And does it work well just ...3 Answers
  • Never used this before , does it work good 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brittany r.
Whitesville
I love how it leaves no resdue. It smells nice and gives me the sense i cleaned with a great product. Love that it can be used on multiple surfaces. I use this product with my Mr.Clean scrub pads and love the combo. I would most definitely keep purchasing this product. I also pick it up and take to other family remembers to try. It also has a decent price for that awesome cleaning experience. Big fan of Mr. Clean.
Amy H.
Colona, IL
My household is a big fan of the scent of Gain Detergent, Original Fresh, so I try to get great cleaners, like Mr. Clean with Gain Original Fresh Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner , so that the smell in the house matches, from laundry to the kitchen and even bathroom. Excellent product that cleans intensely but gently, and does not cost a fortune.
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
I use this cleaner because my mom is allergic to everything. It’s very hard to find scented products that don’t irritate her allergies and gain is one scent that we know is okay. We have a lot of cats so that means a lot of messes. This is a quick and easy way to clean up and disinfect surfaces all throughout the house. Will buy again
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Another product I can’t live without and I actually need to go purchase again I got this at my local Walmart I really enjoyed the product and it’s a safe thing to use around kids and really does a great job at cleaning all sorts of different types of things. It’s just a few bucks and it goes along way I recommend it to anyone
Jennifer L.
Homestead, FL
This product does great at cleaning, has an awesome scent and is a great value. I buy this over and over because it always gets the job done and is readily available at Walmart and Publix. I've been using this brand for year many years and don't see a reason to use anything else.
Courtney C.
Denton, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super nice and will leave your house smelling fresh! I buy these cleaners at either Target or Walmart! Walking in after cleaning your countertops is so refreshing. I recommend to buy this cleaner as it does a great job cleaning up any messes or just making your house look spotless!
Dee A.
Virginia
Gain!! I love anything gain fragranced! When I saw my favorite all purpose cleaner had A Gain option, I was thrilled! Leaves my house smelling so fresh and clean and of course the cleaner itself is amazing! Gets all my tough cleaning done! I will keep buying this over and over!
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleaner will make you’re entire house smell soooo good!! It can be used on all different types of surfaces in the home as well! The scent is so clean and fresh and makes it smell like you just did a load of laundry! You should definitely buy it if you haven’t already!
Amber H.
Hayward
I absolutely love the Mr Clean brand of cleaning products. They really do the job and get the toughest of stains out and off of things. I would recommend to anyone and everyone to give it a try. I know you'll feel the same if you do. Go Mr Clean. All products are a GO.
Priscii C.
Chicago Hts, IL
Really like the smell....fresh and clean scent. Also, does a good job cleaning, overall. Love the way it leaves my counter tops smelling fresh. Also, I've used just a small amount to run through my washing machine to help eliminate odors there, too. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Morgan S.
Levittown, PA
Does mr.clean have a box with a bunch of cleaning supplies
Kinarde L.
North Charleston, SC
Does this product good also to clean babies stuff?
Kelly H.
Aurora, OH
Does this product smell good? And does it work well just on every day use?
Niecy H.
Multi surface means it's good to clean even mirrors?
Jenna D.
Never used this before , does it work good