BY MR. CLEAN #35 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean® ™ With Gain® Lavender Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
New.
Love at first sniff!
Powerful multi-surface cleaning.
40 fl oz (1.25 qt) 1.18L see more...

Yinaris P.
naguabo
No me agrada mucho. Porque aveces cuando lo aplicas huele raro y los paños huelen feo. Es económico. Lo he comprado en waltmart. No me gusta mucho su olor. En realidad no lo he vuelto a comprar más. El olor no es duradero.
Haley C.
Canton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m rating this low because the smell is awful. It stinks so bad. Me cleans all purpose cleaners don’t smell the greatest
Paulina S.
Wyoming, MI
I am not a fan of the smell or how this product falls short compaired to other Mr. Clean products. A residue is left behind almost like a film on the counter or floor no matter how diluted it is.
Victoria R.
Toronto , ON
I’m only giving this 2stars because I like the scent and I know my floors are difficult/sensitive lol (very dark wood)
This product leaves streaks and spots all over my floor. Would not recommend to anyone with dark wood floors.
Katie H.
Mt Carmel, TN
I feel like this cleaner leaves a sticky residue 😕 I really tried to love it. I tried it on my floors, kitchen counters, bathroom. I did like cleaning my bathroom counters with it because it smells so good, it didn’t leave as heavy a residue on the bathroom counters as it did the kitchen and floors.
Reachel M.
Eastlake, OH
Not a huge fan. Walmart was out of my normal brand so I decided to go with something else. It did a better job than some of the other brands I’ve used in the past but I wasn’t in love with it.

will buy again in the future if my brand is unavailable but not my first pick.

I enjoyed the smell but it got a bit overwhelming
Senta R.
Shawnee, OK
I wasn't to crazy about the scent but the cleaning power was still the same. I cant complain too much when it got the job done.
Melissa M.
If you like lavender smells-this is for you! It works well and does leave a nice scent! It’s not too strong but it’s strong enough to give your house a nice light lavender smell! Also you can use it on everything and it’s not expensive!
Anita D.
Nice smelling product, very versatile and good for many different things. Very cost effective product.
Johnette M.
107 slash pine drive aberdeen NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lavender is one of my favorite smells. Love mr clean products. Very affordable products.
Manoushka J.