BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean® ™ With Gain® Lavender Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
New.
Love at first sniff!
Powerful multi-surface cleaning.
40 fl oz (1.25 qt) 1.18L see more...

Carissa B.
South Amboy, NJ
I love the smell of this, it's different. My husband prefers the citrusy version, which is also nice. But sometimes it's nice to have a sweet lavender scent, it's sweet, but not overly pungent. It's cleans my floors well, but does leave a little streaking. I do feel like my floors are clean after using this though.
Vanessa J.
I like the smell but it can make my floor feel sticky after using a couple times. It’s effective at cleaning but I don’t like the residue left behind. I wouldn’t buy again.
Tashina L.
Arvada, CO
This cleaner is great! Not only does it get the job done but it also smells so amazing! I love that my house not is not only clean but it smells like lavender as well!
Tiffany G.
Bay, AR
Having inside dogs I feel like I am always cleaning the tile floors especially with them going in and out so I use this product a lot!  Super quick and easy to make mop water.  It's leaves my tile shiny, not sticky, and smelling fresh like a field of lavender!
Jazzman B.
Maryjaneee
Love Mr. Clean, especially lavender or any scented kind. I typically use this when I’m moping up the house. Love the smell it leave behind. And makes my mop water real bubbling and strong smelling (good way). Leaves my house smelling lovely and my floors beaming.
Heidi L.
Crellin
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this brand to clean with the smell is amazing you can actually smell the lavender in it and the cleaning chemical smell isn't over powering it cleans dirt and grime away fast leaving an amazing smell and clean surfaces love this product
Rebecca B.
Newburgh, NY
Anything with the scent of Gain is heaven to me!! I wish Mr Clean never got rid of the Febreeze Lavender with vanilla though...I'm still upset about that one. This lavender is good but nothing compared to the Lavender and Vanilla!
Kylie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The cleaner itself works really well. If you don't like a strong scent, this cleaner is perfect. I prefer the smell of Fabuloso and ended up switching back to that. However the quality of the cleaner is just as good as Fabuloso.
Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX
Great for cleaning the floors. Leaves a fresh lavender scent. Makes me feel like it is really clean!
Highly effective!!! Bought it at Target. Will definitely buy again.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this product! I always switch off between this, pine-sol & fabuloso! I love the way it leaves my house smelling! Mr.clean is a little pricy but it’s effective.
Manoushka J.