BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean® ™ With Gain® Lavender Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
New.
Love at first sniff!
Powerful multi-surface cleaning.
40 fl oz (1.25 qt) 1.18L see more...

Paige ..
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love not only how clean the stuff makes everything look, but also how clean and fresh the entire house smells when you’re done with it! I absolutely love the Mr. clean brand, it has been one of my favorite since I was a little girl!
Esther P.
jacksonville Fl
I like to mix mines with a little bit if water in my moo bucket and make a boil of it with vinegar mr clean and water i use it clean counter too also hard wood floor. It my favorite then i spray the air with lysol air freshener
01/25 ã.
canton
It’s a great product really good for cleaning things it’s great for me very effective when cleaning things up . I purchase this from my local Walmart it’s not pricey to me it’s very worth it in would definitely buy it again.
Yinaris P.
naguabo
No me agrada mucho. Porque aveces cuando lo aplicas huele raro y los paños huelen feo. Es económico. Lo he comprado en waltmart. No me gusta mucho su olor. En realidad no lo he vuelto a comprar más. El olor no es duradero.
Rosa B.
Broadway
I like using Mr. clean it works great and i never get disappointed by the results I get after using it and the scent smells good I always use this to make the house smell good I definitely will buy this product again !!
K F.
Wall
Love this Mr. clean lavender cleaner. Smells just as good as fabulous so but I think it works much better. Love the smell in my kitchen and bathroom. usually buy it at target and find to be reasonably priced.
Courtney L.
Scenery hill
It's the only multi purpose cleaner I use in my home. It smells wonderful and the sent last a couple days. It doesn't have that horrible chemical smell either which is good. Gets my house super clean, and you can use it on just about anything. The price is also wonderful, doesn't cost a arm or a leg, very affordable. I highly recommend this cleaner. If I could give it 10 Stars I definitely would.
Justine M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Lavender is my favorite scent of all time. Mr.Clean is such a great product.it kills bacteria and leaves the sweet fresh smell of lavender in your home. I usually purchase this at my local rite aid. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a great cleaning product.
Kelli W.
Weatherford, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this on our tile floors at home and i love the nice fresh lavender scent it leaves behind for a while. It does the cleaning job you want it to and smells fresh for a few hours after the fact!
Carissa B.
South Amboy, NJ
I love the smell of this, it's different. My husband prefers the citrusy version, which is also nice. But sometimes it's nice to have a sweet lavender scent, it's sweet, but not overly pungent. It's cleans my floors well, but does leave a little streaking. I do feel like my floors are clean after using this though.
Manoushka J.