BY MR. CLEAN #35 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean® ™ With Gain® Lavender Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
New.
Love at first sniff!
Powerful multi-surface cleaning.
40 fl oz (1.25 qt) 1.18L see more...

Dana M.
Cartersville , GA
This cleaner smells very good. It has a light fraigrance that i can use to clean surfaces as well as floors. It cleans well without leaving any residue .
Gabriella C.
I love this scent! I have it at my job and I have like three bottles of this at home! I love it so much its so refreshing and it reminds me of clean lol.
Keri B.
Weatherly, PA
MY all time favorite. The lavender mixed with gain brings an amazing smell to everything. It’s not super harsh but my cleaner for everything. Great price
Assata S.
This is a great multi-surface cleaner. I use it to clean my floors and also common surface areas in the bathroom. It has a great scent and really cleans.
Cathryn P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Cuts through grease and grime as much as any multi purpose cleaner does, but the lavender scent can be slightly overwhelming if you don't ventilate well
Amy W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The smell is delish. Fresh and clean and the product works the same. I love smelling the calm of the lavender after a day of cleaning around the house.
Tambria I.
Flint, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A clean and fresh smell. One of my favorite products to use while mopping my bedroom floors. I have also used this to wash my trim, border, and walls.
Courtney T.
Santee, CA
Just grabbed some the other day to pair with a mr.clean mop! Smelled great and cleaned fast. I love al mr.clean products and this one didnt disappoint.
Tara H.
Goode, VA
This product smells great and also cleans my laminate and tile floors very well. I use it regularly. The product also has a very appealing price tag.
Sharlet W.
McKee
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've been using this since it came outl.I wouldn't know how to live without it. But I do love to try out new products and I'm excited for what's next
Manoushka J.