BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean® ™ With Gain® Lavender Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
New.
Love at first sniff!
Powerful multi-surface cleaning.
40 fl oz (1.25 qt) 1.18L see more...

Stephanie C.
I really like this stuff! It’s really good and does a great job of cleaning your floors. It smells amazing!! It’s easy to use and simple. I’ve been using it for a year now and I’m a huge fan of all “Mr clean” products. They never disappoint. It’s not expensive which is another plus! I would recommend you checking this product out! I’m a cleaning freak and I love this stuff!
Kylie D.
The cleaner itself works really well. If you don't like a strong scent, this cleaner is perfect. I prefer the smell of Fabuloso and ended up switching back to that. However the quality of the cleaner is just as good as Fabuloso.
Rachel M.
The smell of this stuff is awesome! I purchased it at my Wal-Mart because I was planning on cleaning my fathers kitchen. It cleaned very well on the floor and different surfaces!
Nikki C.
Best stuff for my ceramic tile kitchen floors! Love the scent and the cleaning power! It doesn't leave streaks and is prefect for my kitchen and bathroom floors but I also use it for my counter tops and bathroom sinks! Love a multi cleaner! I also do daycare so go through cleaning products like no ones business and this stuff lasts awhile! Love it!
Mariya A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cleaner not only because it gets stuff done ( because it really does) but also because it smells divine. I would not call it a full lavender smell but more like a masculine perfume, now whenever I clean with this cleaner it smells like Mr. Clean had come and done the floors himself. It works great, keeps my floors cleaner that a whistle and my house smells amazing, great product would recommend to anyone who would listen!
Crystal L.
This will have your entire house smelling wonderful. I use it on my kitchen counters and to clean the ceramic tile floors in the kitchen and bath. A little goes a long way - love the fresh clean scent after cleaning.
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my go to cleaner for everything! I just pour it in a spray bottle and boom I wipe down counters, the stove, toilets, sinks everything! Then I mop with it as well!! It smells so good without being over powering!
Hanna T.
This cleaner is a must have. Smells sooooo good and cleans the surface of anything you can think of. Covers any odors lingering around. Very inexpensive. I buy this all the time, can't go without it.
Gabriella C.
I love this scent! I have it at my job and I have like three bottles of this at home! I love it so much its so refreshing and it reminds me of clean lol.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Not a fan of the scent of this. makes me naceious and its to over powering. i do enjoy mr. clean though
Manoushka J.