BY MR. CLEAN #27 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean® ™ With Gain® Lavender Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
New.
Love at first sniff!
Powerful multi-surface cleaning.
40 fl oz (1.25 qt) 1.18L see more...

Courtney L.
Scenery hill
It's the only multi purpose cleaner I use in my home. It smells wonderful and the sent last a couple days. It doesn't have that horrible chemical smell either which is good. Gets my house super clean, and you can use it on just about anything. The price is also wonderful, doesn't cost a arm or a leg, very affordable. I highly recommend this cleaner. If I could give it 10 Stars I definitely would.
Stephanie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really like this stuff! It’s really good and does a great job of cleaning your floors. It smells amazing!! It’s easy to use and simple. I’ve been using it for a year now and I’m a huge fan of all “Mr clean” products. They never disappoint. It’s not expensive which is another plus! I would recommend you checking this product out! I’m a cleaning freak and I love this stuff!
Reachel M.
Eastlake, OH
Not a huge fan. Walmart was out of my normal brand so I decided to go with something else. It did a better job than some of the other brands I’ve used in the past but I wasn’t in love with it.

will buy again in the future if my brand is unavailable but not my first pick.

I enjoyed the smell but it got a bit overwhelming
Jaee🌻 X.
La Puente , CA
Kept my floors smelling so good for days! It’s smelled so good, wasn’t too harsh of a smell. It was very effective and wonderful. The only “Con” I have is that he don’t make huge bottles to last me a month, I clean everything and anything, from my kitchen counters to the bathroom floors. I even wipe down my vanity with it sometimes!
Dee A.
Virginia
Love this cleaner! The lavender scent smells so good! Makes my whole house smell amazing! It gets all the areas so clean! Gets all the gunk like all the make up and hair product these teens leave on my counter right up. Tough enough to clean a ring around the tub and any dirty toilet too. It’s my all purpose!
Sarah H.
Lititz, PA
This product is awesome!! I absolutely love how it smells, how it cleans and how it works in about any room & surface. I use it in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room. I use it on the countertops, the cabinets, the walls, the doors & even the floors! Perfect for the price and last a while too!
Katie H.
Mt Carmel, TN
I feel like this cleaner leaves a sticky residue 😕 I really tried to love it. I tried it on my floors, kitchen counters, bathroom. I did like cleaning my bathroom counters with it because it smells so good, it didn’t leave as heavy a residue on the bathroom counters as it did the kitchen and floors.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Mr. clean products because they really work. This really cleans very well multi-surface and the lavender smells absolutely amazing! You can purchase this at your local convenience store! I would recommend this to everyone and i will be buying again
Paige M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love not only how clean the stuff makes everything look, but also how clean and fresh the entire house smells when you’re done with it! I absolutely love the Mr. clean brand, it has been one of my favorite since I was a little girl!
Rebecca B.
Newburgh, NY
Anything with the scent of Gain is heaven to me!! I wish Mr Clean never got rid of the Febreeze Lavender with vanilla though...I'm still upset about that one. This lavender is good but nothing compared to the Lavender and Vanilla!
Manoushka J.