BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean® ™ With Gain® Lavender Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
New.
Love at first sniff!
Powerful multi-surface cleaning.
40 fl oz (1.25 qt) 1.18L see more...

Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Best stuff for my ceramic tile kitchen floors! Love the scent and the cleaning power! It doesn't leave streaks and is prefect for my kitchen and bathroom floors but I also use it for my counter tops and bathroom sinks! Love a multi cleaner! I also do daycare so go through cleaning products like no ones business and this stuff lasts awhile! Love it!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
This will have your entire house smelling wonderful. I use it on my kitchen counters and to clean the ceramic tile floors in the kitchen and bath. A little goes a long way - love the fresh clean scent after cleaning.
Laura B.
Laura B.
I love the smell this product leaves behind. I also dilute it and use it to mop my floors.
Gabriella C.
Gabriella C.
Ozone Park, NY
I love this scent! I have it at my job and I have like three bottles of this at home! I love it so much its so refreshing and it reminds me of clean lol.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Works wonders and smells great! I don't use any other floor cleaner!
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Works awesome on kitchen grease and leaves the house smelling fresh. we use it everywhere.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Mega Parent Expert
Not a fan of the scent of this. makes me naceious and its to over powering. i do enjoy mr. clean though
Prisilla G.
Prisilla G.
This works so good and the smell is also nice. It's great for cleaning my floors. Would recommend.
Mariya A.
Mariya A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cleaner not only because it gets stuff done ( because it really does) but also because it smells divine. I would not call it a full lavender smell but more like a masculine perfume, now whenever I clean with this cleaner it smells like Mr. Clean had come and done the floors himself. It works great, keeps my floors cleaner that a whistle and my house smells amazing, great product would recommend to anyone who would listen!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
Mega Parent Expert
This is my go to cleaner for everything! I just pour it in a spray bottle and boom I wipe down counters, the stove, toilets, sinks everything! Then I mop with it as well!! It smells so good without being over powering!