BY MR. CLEAN #35 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean® ™ With Gain® Lavender Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
New.
Love at first sniff!
Powerful multi-surface cleaning.
40 fl oz (1.25 qt) 1.18L see more...

Stephanie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really like this stuff! It’s really good and does a great job of cleaning your floors. It smells amazing!! It’s easy to use and simple. I’ve been using it for a year now and I’m a huge fan of all “Mr clean” products. They never disappoint. It’s not expensive which is another plus! I would recommend you checking this product out! I’m a cleaning freak and I love this stuff!
Carima O.
Long Beach , CA
When I have to cheat on fabuloso because I am in a bougie supermarket I usually POC this up. I love the scent and it really works well all over the house I dilute it weh cleaning the countertops because it can sometimes leave a weird residue.
Growing up in pineapple household and being in the army where Pine scent equals clean; I can appreciate the lavender scent!
Erica F.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They have much better scents but if youre looking for something that will wear off quickly this is the way to go. I dont ever notice a difference when it comes to floor cleaning products unless im bleaching lol. (I have kids) they crawl on the floors and i need something that will keep everything clean and well mr. clean gets the job done right
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this cleaner! The lavender scent smells so good! Makes my whole house smell amazing! It gets all the areas so clean! Gets all the gunk like all the make up and hair product these teens leave on my counter right up. Tough enough to clean a ring around the tub and any dirty toilet too. It’s my all purpose!
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love lavender scented anything. I love Me. Clean. So this is just a win win. The fragrance isn't overpowering but still strong enough. Same cleaning power as regular Mr. Clean. As a mom of seven kids, I do A LOT of cleaning. Every single day. I buy this A LOT LOL. Trust me... it's love.
Hadassa P.
northboro
Easy to remove grease on the floor, has a great smell that lasts for many outs. Easy to find on the store like target or Walmart.
Can use to clean bathroom as well.
Product is big and last a long time.
Recomend for everyone. I’m so happy with the results.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Mr. clean products because they really work. This really cleans very well multi-surface and the lavender smells absolutely amazing! You can purchase this at your local convenience store! I would recommend this to everyone and i will be buying again
Gina F.
Tell City, IN
This brand is one of my go-to-brands for cleaning. I feel it does a great job & kills germs all for a great value. I typically buy the larger bottles & just refill my spray bottle. I personally feel like that’s the best deal. The lavender scent smells good, but it isn’t my favorite. My favorite is the lemon. I’ve tried a couple of the other scents & always come back to the lemon. To me it just smells ‘cIean’. I will definitely continue to buy & recommend to family and friends.
Nicole M.
Boston
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mr. Clean has always been a staple in my household. Once i saw there was a lavender one with Gain (also a staple in my home) I knew this was something i would love! I love how my house smells after i clean with this. I did give it 5 stars because i love it so much... BUT.. there is one issue i have, and that it is not antibacterial. I'm not sure how well This works but what i do to solve my little issue is add some of the Mr. Clean antibacterial to this product while cleaning.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cleaning the house in general areas as the floors in the kitchen, bathroom, sinks, toilet. The lavender scent is subtle but is easily recognizable. Can be poured into a cleaning mop with a liquid tank diluted 1:1 for example. Loving this product!
Manoushka J.