Mr. Clean with Gain Lavender Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Zulily M.

BY MR. CLEAN #76 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

New.
Love at first sniff!
Mr. Clean® with Gain®.
Powerful multi-surface cleaning.
Multi-purpose cleaner.
Lavender scent. see more...

• Does this cleaner have a harsh smell? and does the produc...1 Answers
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I spray my countertops with this and it smellls sooooo good! It works very well and is affordable and easy to find. I purchased it at walmart for a very affordable price and will continue to always keep this spray for my house cleaning.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is fine. Nothing wrong with it. Mr. Clean gets the job done. Nothing about it makes me want to shout from the roof tops but It does work fine. Scent is ok. To me it doesn’t leave a long lasting scent. Sometimes people don’t want that but I love a long lasting fragrance!
Heather A.
Spring, TX
One of my go to bathroom and kitchen cleaners! I absolutely love the smell. It's clean and soothing at the same time. It works fabulously and is great for multiple purposes. Mr. Clean products are awesome and reasonably priced for the quality you're getting.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to cleaning product! It smells sooo freaking good! I bought my from target but I’ve also seen it at Walmart. Not to pricey, especially love it when I have a coupon to use for this 😝 cleans very well. Would recommend!
Shannon M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the cleaning power, but the smell is kinda strong to me. I bought mine at Walmart because I wanted to give the scent a try. It is a good value and if you are really really into lavender scent, this is for you!
Ally D.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Love, love, LOVE this stuff. When I go into my cleaning frenzy, this product is the main thing I use. Bathroom, kitchen, you name it, I use it. Not only does it smell fabulous but it actually cleans and I can tell.
Destiny G.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love love love this for cleaning my bathroom. It’s a good price and a great value. I find this very effective. I love the way this smells. I’ve tried all the scents but I love the lavender one. I would buy again.
Helena M.
This product is amazing. It does exactly what I want it to. This gets my surfaces clean, and it definitely makes it smell amazing. I think that it is very effective, and I will continue to buy this for cleaning.
Lizzy T.
I use this all the time when cleaning the kitchen and bathroom. It makes cleaning so easy. Whenever I use this spray cleaner it makes wiping the counters in the kitchen so easy. I would recommend this product
Kelly V.
Provo, Utah
Mister Clean is one of my favorite brands of house products. It is really effective and I like all the ascents. I always buy at Walmart or if I want it in more quantity ai buy at costco. When I am about to do a deep clean, I buy these products.
gloria m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this cleaner have a harsh smell? and does the product make cleaning easier or do u still have to scrub hard?