Mr. Clean with Gain Lavender Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Zulily M.

BY MR. CLEAN

New.
Love at first sniff!
Mr. Clean® with Gain®.
Powerful multi-surface cleaning.
Multi-purpose cleaner.
Lavender scent. see more...

• Does this cleaner have a harsh smell? and does the produc...1 Answers
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I spray my countertops with this and it smellls sooooo good! It works very well and is affordable and easy to find. I purchased it at walmart for a very affordable price and will continue to always keep this spray for my house cleaning.
Michael M.
Tulare
Anything that is lavender has my vote. There’s really no wrong for this scent. Mr. Clean has been in my household for two generations at the least. Whenever I want to splurge I will throw this into my cart. It works. I love the way my house smells and looks afterwards.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is fine. Nothing wrong with it. Mr. Clean gets the job done. Nothing about it makes me want to shout from the roof tops but It does work fine. Scent is ok. To me it doesn’t leave a long lasting scent. Sometimes people don’t want that but I love a long lasting fragrance!
Heather A.
Spring, TX
One of my go to bathroom and kitchen cleaners! I absolutely love the smell. It's clean and soothing at the same time. It works fabulously and is great for multiple purposes. Mr. Clean products are awesome and reasonably priced for the quality you're getting.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Like the lavender scent in this cleaner. The product can be sprayed on any tile, marble, stainless steel surface and it cleans it without leaving a sticky surface. The spray nozzle is very fine and the container can be refilled.
Shannon M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the cleaning power, but the smell is kinda strong to me. I bought mine at Walmart because I wanted to give the scent a try. It is a good value and if you are really really into lavender scent, this is for you!
Helena M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is amazing. It does exactly what I want it to. This gets my surfaces clean, and it definitely makes it smell amazing. I think that it is very effective, and I will continue to buy this for cleaning.
Emilie C.
Williamston
This is a fantastic product to use. It gets out all of the stains or dirt in a surface. It is very affordable and effective. I love this because it has a great scent that isn’t too strong. I would recommend
Amber H.
Hayward
I'm not to keen on the smell because it's really hard to have a good lavender smell in disinfectant cleaners but this one does do the job good too. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't mind the smell. I mean it's not that bad but it's not really that great either
Jalyn F.
Alabaster, AL
All about multi surface cleaners because you can use them on anything. Has a lovely smell that’s not to over powering. An effective product that actually makes things feel clean! I would recommend
gloria m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this cleaner have a harsh smell? and does the product make cleaning easier or do u still have to scrub hard?