Mr Clean with Febreze Freshness Hawaiian Aloha Scent Multipurpose Cleaner Spray 32 Fl Oz uploaded by Kristy G.

BY MR. CLEAN #66 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Get a great clean quickly and freshen as you go. Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Spray with Febreze Freshness will help you remove grease, get rid of dirt and eliminate the odors in your home. Try this all-purpose cleaner on counters, stovetops and other kitchen appliances. Before you know it, you?ll be finished cleaning with extra time to stop and smell the freshness. see more...

• "I absolutely cannot live without this cleaning product." in 1 review
  • "This product does not contain bleach, it is great product for a in between deep cleanings!" in 1 review
Kayla N.
Saginaw , MI
I love how easy the spray comes out of the nozzle and it doesn’t clog easy. I love the smell of the spray you can smell after five hours and it smells lovely the price is OK but it’s definitely worth it because a little bit goes a long way and you can literally sprayed out anything and everything and there’s nobody tonight so I won’t believe anything I’m just obsessed with the Mr. clean products and especially especially the aloha one it’s smells freaking beautifully
Melinda E.
Walloon Lake
This is an awful product. I really hate to say that about anything but this product just made my cleaning more difficult. At first I thought it was just windows that I would be unable to use this product on but it left a streaky mess on every surface I tried it on. I had to go back through with another cleaner to re-clean and get the streaks off of everything.
Shelby T.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite cleaners. I use it on everything I can. It smells so good and fresh and cleans well too. This can make my entire house just smell so simple and fresh and clean. I get compliments when people come over after I clean. And he scent lingers a while so that fresh clean smell lasts several days as well as makes things clean.
Lukerysha G.
Indianapolis
Works really great!! This product smells great and you can use this to clean almost anything and it will get the job done. It has great value and it’s worth the money. I bought this product at Walmart and I would definitely buy it again. Great product and I definitely do recommend this for people with little children.
Rebecca L.
Erie
I've always been a fan of mr clean products and this is no different!! The smell is amazing especially for spring and summer cleaning and it lasts for hours!! I use this on the countertops and other rooms in the house and it works great
Autumn M.
Whitesburg, KY
I love the smell of this! It’s one of my go to multipurpose cleaners. It’s a great product, leaves my surfaces feeling and smelling clean and fresh. I definitely recommend this product to others. It’s also affordable!
Dawn D.
Eugene, OR
Same great cream that me clean has and a good smell. I use this mostly in my bathroom because it’s small and smell tends to linger. Works great on our sink when my husband come home for working in the mud all day.
Kályn E.
South Webster, OH
This product works wonders on everything I use it on. Not only does it get things clean but it smells great! You can find it anywhere you buy cleaning supplies and I recommend it to anyone that needs something yuck and easy to find.
Belgi J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this cleaner to use it on my restroom countertops and toilet! It smells beautiful and kills germs! I also like the convenience of it coming in a sprits bottle makes it all more easy and enjoyable to use!
Corinna M.
Dos Palos
The Hawaiian smell makes the house smell like a sweet summer smell like fresh flowers. It is perfect for summer or spring cleaning or cleaning the house before company. It makes the house smell clean and refreshed.