Mr Clean with Febreze Freshness Hawaiian Aloha Scent Multipurpose Cleaner Spray 32 Fl Oz uploaded by Kristy G.

BY MR. CLEAN

Get a great clean quickly and freshen as you go. Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Spray with Febreze Freshness will help you remove grease, get rid of dirt and eliminate the odors in your home. Try this all-purpose cleaner on counters, stovetops and other kitchen appliances. Before you know it, you?ll be finished cleaning with extra time to stop and smell the freshness. see more...

• "This product does not contain bleach, it is great product for a in between deep cleanings!" in 1 review
  • "I absolutely cannot live without this cleaning product." in 1 review
emilee s.
This stuff is awesome! Use it everyday to clean my home. The smell is amazing and it cleans perfectly
Guambry C.
El Paso, TX
I love everything Febreze so I tried this as soon as I saw it. The scent is just great and the cleaning power is just as good. Try it!
Felicia T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely cannot live without this cleaning product. It cleans super well and the variety of scents are great. I love how it does not leave a strong chemical cleaner smell, simply the best!
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
I really like this product! It cleans well and leaves a great scent that doesn't smell like cleaner. I own the lavender and it smells great!
LaTasha R.
San Antonio, TX
I was in awe when I saw this product in the store. A couple of weeks later I even found another of bottle to purchase a few more. The product does an exceptional job of cleaning the entire bathroom to include the mirror. It leaves behind a fresh fragrance that lasts for about a week.
Brooke M.
Columbus, OH
I love the cleaning power of Mr. Clean products & the great smell Febreze! This product does not contain bleach, it is great product for a in between deep cleanings! It leaves the room smelling fresh & clean without the risk of staining your clothes!
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Im going to have to go get this and try it .., I love mr clean and absolutely love Hawaiian sents and febreze on top of that its a must
Diesha S.
TIMMONSVILLE, SC
All of Mr.Clean products are bomb !!! Really love this one though! works wonders! Thanks Mr.Clean, you Did it again!
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
First, I LOVE Mr. Clean products. Second, I love the smell of the Fabreze Hawaiian Aloha scent. This cleans up messes with a long lasting and great smell.
Mason M.
I love all the Mr clean cleaners but this one is my favorite. It smells amazing and the smell don't just go away in an hour it last.