Mr. Clean with Febreze Freshness Citrus and Light Antibacterial Spray, 32-Fluid Ounces Bottles (Pack of 12)

BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean's Multi-Surface Spray eliminates odors and grime and freshens with the scent of Gain. Inside, it's great for linoleum, tile, toilets and bathtubs. Outside, use it for siding, garbage cans, doors and more. Its quick-cleaning power and amazing scent is sure to make your cleaning routine anything but ordinary. see more...

• Ive never heard of this. You guys like it? 17 Answers
  • Does it help get rid of order smells2 Answers
  • What are alternative uses for this product? Ones I might not have...2 Answers
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This product is great for sanitizing and cleaning multiple surfaces and items in your home. The smell isn't an overpowering citrus scent, which I am grateful for. I was hesitant at first about the combination of citrus and febreze... but it turns out they work well together. It's a lighter fragrance and I love that it disinfectants so many things so easily!
Hayley W.
Canfield, OH
Love this stuff! Seriously smells amazing and cleans very well! I use it for so many different things. In the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the basement, you name it!! When I say it smells amazing, it really smells amazing! You gotta try it for yourself!
Kayla H.
Chillicothe, Ohio
I love Mr. Clean products! The lemon and Gain scented are two of my favorites, with Apple Mango Tango Gain scented being the top of the list! I like to add "Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle" to the spray for hard to clean messes.
Kaitlin A.
Great fresh clean scent that leave surfaces very clean! I really like the fact that the scent lingers for a day or two after using it giving that clean scent feeling throughout the house!
Marielena U.
Yakima
Some cleaning products only have a temp. clean but this mr.clean product did a great clean and it lasted! such a pleasent sent too! great lroduct
brittaney b.
Gadsden, AL
Mr.clean and febrile mix was an awesome idea! smells amazing! works on just about all surfaces! can be found @most home stores.
Angel D.
Maceo, KY
Love this product. Smells great and cleans up nasty messes especially if you have kids. You can buy this product at Target.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Having little ones everything gets dirty and disgusting and with this I can clean up their messes super fast I love it.
Brittany S.
Hemet, Ca
I absolutely love all Mr. Clean products. Works great and smells amazing. I would definitely recommend to others.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Smells really good. I like useing mr.clean when i clean the house. Highly recommend this product to anyone
Melissa A.
Ive never heard of this. You guys like it?
brittany f.
Do you have to wipe down the counter after using this or is it safe to just spray and go?
stephanie m.
Dose this clean well dose it remove stains on walls
Christina P.
Does this product wipe off to leave a clean/shining finish? Or does it leave streaks?
Deborah R.
Kansas City, MO
What are alternative uses for this product? Ones I might not have thought off? I'm always curious what others have found various products can be good for.