Mr. Clean with Febreze Freshness Citrus and Light Antibacterial Spray, 32-Fluid Ounces Bottles (Pack of 12)

BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean's Multi-Surface Spray eliminates odors and grime and freshens with the scent of Gain. Inside, it's great for linoleum, tile, toilets and bathtubs. Outside, use it for siding, garbage cans, doors and more. Its quick-cleaning power and amazing scent is sure to make your cleaning routine anything but ordinary. see more...

• Ive never heard of this. You guys like it? 17 Answers
  • Does it help get rid of order smells2 Answers
  • What are alternative uses for this product? Ones I might ...2 Answers
Mayra A.
Modesto
There's something about mr. Clean with Febreze that works Magic especially in my kitchen. It cuts through tough Grease cleans up tough stains. Not to mention it smells amazing and the smell stays all day.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This product is great for sanitizing and cleaning multiple surfaces and items in your home. The smell isn't an overpowering citrus scent, which I am grateful for. I was hesitant at first about the combination of citrus and febreze... but it turns out they work well together. It's a lighter fragrance and I love that it disinfectants so many things so easily!
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! It cleans everything! It's a great value and price at Walmart. I use it to clean sinks and stove, fridge I have no cons about this products it's perfect for everything and plus is it smells soooooo good. Nothing like most cleansers.
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
Love how this smells it's so much better than a regular cleaner and works just as good as unscented products. Not pricey at all and they usually have it at all grocery stores, Walmart and places like that
Korri M.
I love this product. It smells great. I use it to do everything to clean to disenfect. When I buy it, I have to but at least two bottles. I always find my bottle to be empty sooner rather then later.
Marci R.
Liberty, MS
Love mr clean! Smells greats very refreshing. Nice sent! Citrusūüėćūüėćūüėć love it! Smell up your house. It's very good! Me clean is a good brand I bought it at the dollar store. Yes I would buy it again.
Hayley W.
Canfield, OH
Love this stuff! Seriously smells amazing and cleans very well! I use it for so many different things. In the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the basement, you name it!! When I say it smells amazing, it really smells amazing! You gotta try it for yourself!
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
Love this for quick jobs in my kitchen. I'm always wiping down the counters with this. The smell is amazing and really makes me feel my counters and table are clean and germ free. Great price too
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Came in handy when it comes to when the babies get their first teeth. By then they like to eat foods like we eat. Spray this on the high chair table, and little worries.
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
This is my daily cleanser I'm that crazy mom who sprays and wipes everything down and disinfects daily! It's seems to be effective and the smell is delightful I purchased mine at a local krogers store and I would definitely rebuy.
Melissa A.
Ive never heard of this. You guys like it?
brittany f.
Do you have to wipe down the counter after using this or is it safe to just spray and go?
stephanie m.
Dose this clean well dose it remove stains on walls
Christina P.
Does this product wipe off to leave a clean/shining finish? Or does it leave streaks?
Deborah R.
Kansas City, MO
What are alternative uses for this product? Ones I might not have thought off? I'm always curious what others have found various products can be good for.