BY MR. CLEAN

The Perfect Pair for a Clean & Sanitary Bathroom! Caddy has a non-slip base Stylish caddy holds both the plunger and round bowl brush for easy storage. Turbo plunger for added power Rinses clean and stores neatly in handy caddy. Contoured brush shape fits all bowls Rinses clean, odor free Stores neatly in handy caddy. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
I love this product its great i buy it all the time no matter what i repurshed what i like is that it gets everything clean and what i don't like is that its too big I bought mine from walmart amd its a great vaule i recommend this to all my family and friends

lisa m.
I really like this set! Ive had it for about a yr and so far the plunger works well, and the rubber bottem hasn't started to crack/break like other brands tend to do!! The brush is strong and durable...hasn't lost any bristles or anything so far...and the holder is perfectly designed for small spaces and hiding the plunger which is a HUGE plus for me because they gross me out!!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
These are great! The scrub brush and the plunger both work well. And I love that they come with the discrete caddy to keep them in when you aren't using them.
Gina V.
Loved the convenience, price and storage of this plunger/bowl cleaner set. I recommend because I think it's a great value. Good for small apartments.
Stefani T.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the combo pack I had one in each bathroom. And I love having somewhere to out the plunger without it just sitting there yuck. Lol
Brianna W.
Richmond, KY
Very sturdy products and worth the money spent, you get both products for the price of going and spending too much on just one item.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was so happy when we got the 2 in 1 kit, cause now i have a holder for both instead having no where to put the nasty plunger!
Meghan M.
Hamden, CT
This specific plunger is one of my favorite, mainly because it seems to keep cleaner and look nicer.
natalie n.
Frisco, TX
My and my boyfriend love this. It's so easy to use and cleans better than anything we have tried
Cindy C.
I really like this combo.. It's a nice container for a plunger and it works well