Mr. Clean® Tropical Sunrise with Gain™ Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner 40 fl. oz. Bottle

BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean multi-surface cleaner cuts grease and removes grime. Use it all around the house to clean linoleum, tile & hardwood floors*, toilets and bathtubs. Outside, this all-purpose surface cleaner and cleaning solution is perfect for garbage cans, doors and more. Get a powerful clean and a great scent with this multi-purpose cleaner. *use diluated only see more...

Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Destiny B.
Tallulah
THE BEST SPONGE EVER! Very affordable and all you need is water! If you have any dark spots and or rings in your tub or toilet THIS will definitely erase them! The only thing I don’t like is that they rip up easily! U get maybe two uses of them and throw them away
Jabria C.
Mr. clean is actually the best I use it for Matt are used to use it for like the top of my refrigerator the inside of the refrigerator is a really good messages I can say that and when you do laundry but you’re not supposed to use this when you do laundry give it a miss up your clothes but I don’t care
Amanda H.
melvin
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is another great scent from Mr. Clean that last for hours. I use it on my floors, counter tops, and showers, and it not only gets them very clean but leaves them smelling amazing.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Amy H.
Elkview
It eliminates odors in home unlike other cleaners that just cover up smells! Highly recommend if you are fighting some funky smell and not losing!
Meagan R.
Athens
Smells amazing and really gets tough dirt and grease off the floor when I mop really go for the price and the scent last long and the family dollar
Amy H.
Dayton
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
It was a very good product I will be buying more and it’s not that expensive and you can found it pretty much anywhere
Jennifer J.
Clinton
Super clean and smells so good! This with the febreeze air is a great mix! My house has smelt so good for days!!
Georgia H.
West Mifflin, PA
Smells great and gets the job done, highly recommend it, it is so fresh and lasts a long time