BY MR. CLEAN

Kara B.
Lebanon, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the scent of this and the results it provides after cleaning! This product is cheap, smells great, & works great!
Latisha C.
Toronto
Purchased at: Walmart
This product please services feeling nice and clean it also removes stains that may be stuck on floor. This product also has a nice sent I would definitely recommend it
Priyanka. U.
This one is my favourite. It's antibacterial, it has lemon extracts. I think it's really nice and I personally recommend people to buy this one
Tasha e.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been a go to product for me for years. Whether cleaning my bathroom, orlppkng the floor - It works amazing and leave a amazing aroma.
Tarshina D.
Greensboro
Very good for all cleaning types. Not expensive will not hurt the wallet. All pros. No cons recomend for all house hold types.
Cindy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
A must have it desinfects and smells great use it for multiple areas in our home and the price is very affordable
Dulce M. B.
I use this one for the bathroom, more likely I deap clean and boy does it help. No pros or cons and affordable
Courtney S.
N Royalton, OH
I LOVE !!!!!! Mr. Clean. Every product and everything they have is so amazing. I’m a total clean freak and this stuff if the best. Leaves the house with a fresh clean scent for DAYS. So cheap and so amazing!!
Desi B.
Mississauga, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Reallt good product! Clean very well and leaves a very nice smell! I like to use it to clean the bathroom and the kitchen. I would recommend ot
Monica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like using this product when I mop my floors because it leaves my floors squeaky clean! I really like how it smells. I also like that it’s affordable to buy. I would definitely buy this product again!