BY MR. CLEAN

Abby T.
Tonganoxie
Love having this product around the house. Keeps the house clean and smelling great! Would buy again.
Kimberly M.
Morrilton, AR
I use this product on floors and all other surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom. It’s very effective.
Luz E.
Brooklyn, NY
Me. clean products make your home feel fresh and scented. You can clean and entire house with this.
Brandy B.
Holly Hill
This is what my so uses to clean. I prefer natural cleaning products but if this gets him to clean👍
Greenleigh M.
New Tripoli, PA
It’s a cleaner. Smell is horrible but yea know it works good and I clean up my windowsills with it
Mayra P.
Delta, CO
Has a really good sense and it smells great for a long time. It makes me happy every time j use it
Antonia M.
Watsonville, CA
Great i usually clean my stove with it, the smell is great i go my product at kmart smells too nice
April L.
Blue springs , MO
Super great for the mop bucket. Great scent, great price, very effective. Super easy and convenient
Dani A.
Smithfield, UT
I always keep this on hand to clean my bathroom floors with its great and smells so clean and good
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
I love mopping my floors with this product. The scent is wonderful and keeps my floors extra clean