BY MR. CLEAN

Kristie H.
Royersford, PA
Yup Mr clean is the best smelling and gets the dirt right up! I wish they had a spray bottle of this stuff!!
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I use me clean on my balcony and in the kitchen. The lemon scent smells amazing and you can find it anywhere
Dali G.
I love to clean my floors with this mr. Clean ! It leaves my floor so clean and my house smells so delicious
Michelle T.
Millville , NJ
It's not my go to but it does work. I bought some because I had a coupon but it's define you not my favorite.
Chandal D.
Joplin
Mr. Clean always works for my household needs. I love the smells that come with it. This is my go to cleaner.
Whitley M.
Dallas, GA
Specifically use this to mix with hot water in a bowl to scrub base boards. Price is right and smell is nice.
Sunday c.
Bronx, NY
I love this product it keeps my apartment clean and smelling great for hours, it gets rid of the cat odors
Heather G.
Morgantown
I have to say I’ve been using Mr. clean out off of the cleaners the longest it works very well smells good
Steven D.
Upper Saddle River
Great product for cleaning. It is really strong so you know it’s going to have a solid disinfecting affect.
Stephanie H.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this everywhere in my home. I love the way it cleans and disinfect while making my home smell amazing