BY MR. CLEAN

Alexandria B.
Plainfield , IN
Good scent affordable, easy to use would recommend, loved it. I get it all the time. Get mine at Walmart
Kenia E.
Flushing, NY
Mr.clean me encanta el aroma que deja cuando limpio y es económico me gustan todos los diferentes olores
Chapulina
La calidad es bastante mala no limpia como deberia y a veces es más difícil la limpieza con este producto
Vellexia V.
Use this product for all my cleaning!!! Love the smell and formula!!! Works good for all clean up jobs!!!
Samantha S.
Such a great product esp being antibacterial. Leaves the house with a nice clean fresh scent.Easy to use
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Cleans great. I use it for my bathroom and kitchen. Very affordable. No harsh smell. Smells like lemons.
judy z.
Staten Island, NY
I use this cleaner to wash my floors i like the scent of it also and i like that it doesn't leave streaks
lorri l.
santee, CA
Good for everyday cleaning, but not real hard-to-clean. Is a good value when one sale. Has a good scent.
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
Love this fresh clean scent!! It is a must have to keep in your cleaning bucket!!I will purchase again!!!
Jillian H.
mesa
Works smells good. I use this all the time to clean my house. Never had any issues with price or product