BY MR. CLEAN

Shannon R.
I use this for all my cleaning needs. It cleans tile and countertops. Great product for all areas of home.
Anna M.
London
All purpose cleaner is good, but I would not buy it again. It smelled really harsh and was too aggressive.
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Smells fantastic works really well too. I prefer natural cleaners but this is my go to for spring cleaning
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this stuff, it smells so amazing. I know it defeats the purpose but i dilute it a little with water.
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT
Good cleaning product for kitchen or bathroom. Love the scent, I just dislike the residue left afterwards.
Cassie G.
This is a great product! You can never go wrong with a citrus scent or Mr. Clean. Definitely worth buying!
Jeyna G.
Denair, CA
I use this pretty often to clean counter tops and floors. Always smells clean and looks great with each use
Leela O.
I love the fresh citrusy scent of this all purpose cleaner and at an affordable price. I love this product
Jacqueline R.
After A good house clean, i use this product to mop my floors. Leaves my house smelling so good and clean..