BY MR. CLEAN

Katie B.
Stanwood, WA
I absolutely love this ckeaner. It works verry well and has a nice light clean scent. I definitely recommend
Rachel M.
Dawsonville, GA
Cleans very well! Smells fresh and clean. Does not leave residue when finished. Makes your house smell great.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
This just smells clean! I love the way my house smells when I'm done mopping with this. It just smells clean.
Raquel V.
Tucson, AZ
This product smells very good and works very well. I use it all the time. It is always in my cleaning supply.
kacy b.
United states
Love me.clean products this one i use in my bathrooms and it smells so good. I would buy this again. Love it.
Janette M.
Coachella, CA
Great product. Cleans very well and smells great. I love all Mr. Clean's products. Reasonably priced as well.
Allison G.
Oswego, NY
I don't do the cleaning I buy it for the cleaner- smells good and seems to clean well - plan to stick with it
Stephanie H.
stollings
Good antibacterial cleaner I use it in my bathroom and diluted in water to wash my floors. Smells wonderful
Indhira F.
Bronx, NY
I love it, it's perfect clean. The smeel is good, the price is excellent also. I love to buy this products.
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT
Good cleaning product for kitchen or bathroom. Love the scent, I just dislike the residue left afterwards.