BY MR. CLEAN

Taylor C.
Memphis
This citrus scent smells amazing! I use it on EVERYTHING! I would 10/10 recommend. It is such a good cleaner.
Virginia S.
Great multi purpose cleaner. Can be used on most surfaces. Clean smelling. Does a good job. Very good value,
Heather A.
Rock Hill
This product is great and always does the job. I use it often and I make sure I keep it stocked in my house.
missy h.
west virginia, ['', '', '']
I like to use mr clean it really does do the job and leaves a scent of clean a lot of people use this product
kacy b.
United states
Love me.clean products this one i use in my bathrooms and it smells so good. I would buy this again. Love it.
Noreen M.
Charlotte, NC
Love the way this smells. It gives your house a freshly cleaned house smell instead of harsh chemical smell.
Dali G.
I love to clean my floors with this mr. Clean ! It leaves my floor so clean and my house smells so delicious
Chandal D.
Joplin
Mr. Clean always works for my household needs. I love the smells that come with it. This is my go to cleaner.
Whitley M.
Dallas, GA
Specifically use this to mix with hot water in a bowl to scrub base boards. Price is right and smell is nice.
Michelle T.
Millville , NJ
It's not my go to but it does work. I bought some because I had a coupon but it's define you not my favorite.