BY MR. CLEAN

Nikki W.
Falls village
I use this on my floors love anything lemony makes me feel good haha but I'm all about disinfecting with my kids
Brandy J.
Mmmmmmmm I loveeeeee this stuff it is my absolute favorite thing to clean with. Mr.Clean must smell really nice.
Liz G.
San Benito, TX
I love this product i use it everyday and i love the fact that it has the refreshing scent of citrus my favorite
Alyssa H.
Mcdonough, GA
Smells fantastic and definitely does it's job. doesn't leave the area sticky and the smell lasts for a while also
Vivian B.
Corona Ca
Smells super good, and the most important part for me is that I don’t have to rinse it, it doesn’t feel slippery.
Elizabeth S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the Mr clean cleaning products they have a great smell and are affordable they have cute packaging as well
Lisa C.
Greenwood
Mr. Clean is a brand I trust. It always leaves the house smelling amazing. The lemon fresh is my favorite smell.
Morgan G.
Middlesboro
I mop my floors in this and it's amazing. It cleans up everything. It doesn't leave anything behind on the floor
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
This stuff smells so good and clean! It lifts dirt and grime so well so it's super effective. It's a nice product
Andrea V.
Bellflower, CA
I use Mr. Clean erasers, they are great for EVERYTHING! Leave the bathtub like new when adding a cleaner with it.