BY MR. CLEAN

Lily A.
Clinton, MA
This cleaner Smells fresh and clean. Using it I felt confident that my counter was truly clean and disinfected
Daivelis G.
Bronx, NY
Me gusta mucho este detergente de Mr. Clean porque te ayuda a que todo este impecable y que tenga un olor bueno
Pennie H.
Lansing, IL
I love this product to clean floors it makes it smell fresh and clean and also doesn't make the floor slippery
Charlotte J.
Clover
Love this product.....it cleans things well and smells amazing! I use it on counters, floors, tubs and showers!
Jennifer M.
Bradford
Great for tile floor or laminent floor cleaning! Gets floors shiny clean with a good fresh scent that lingers!
Jenny H.
Magee, MS
My house smells so clean and fresh after this product. The scent lasts for days. I use it throughout my house.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Joe M.
Bronx, NY
Mr Clean is the man.every time my wife cleans the house this is her go to cleaner . Makes the house smell great.
Joy G.
Huffman, TX
Mr. Clean is the best cleaner I have found. And the smell is out of this world. It's also good for the bathroom
Suzanne M.
Lowell, MA
I love using this mr.clean to mop my floors. I love the scent & it does a beautiful job getting everything out.