BY MR. CLEAN

Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
I love the scent of this lemon Mr.Clean. I mix it with water in a spray bottle and use it for my sinks and countertops and flooring. The scent lasts ling and leaves Everything nclice and clean and shiny. There's no left over residue after wiping it away.
Joseph Z.
New York
Great all purpose cleaner. Put it on some really stubborn surfaces, just apply it let it sit for 5 minuets and it whips right off. Very nice strong citrus scent so if you cleaning up after a mistake your dog made don’t worry it will take the smell away.
Dash H.
I absolutely love the clean smell it leaves behind. I feel like my floors are cleaner and horse just smells and feels clean. I don’t know the antibacterial properties but I use it and don’t have intentions to stop. I keep buying it over and over again.
liz s.
Rock Hill
the citrus scent of the mr clean summer citrus scent antibacterial multi purpose cleaner 40 is a clean fresh scent that leaves the whole room smelling like fresh picked citrus fruit from the garden, I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jessie B.
You can never go wrong with Mr. Clean products. I love using the multi-purpose cleaner for everything in my kitchen. When it comes to the cabinets the floors and especially the cupboards. It has a a great smell. Definitely not strong or bleach-like.
Desiree W.
Waubun
I've been using Mr.Clean for years, even my mother used it. I love the smell and the price is right so I will continue to use. It does it's job very good. Cleans up everything and smells so fresh! Recommend to everyone I know. I buy at Walmart.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I buy this only when I can’t find pinesol. It doesn’t leave anything nearly as clean and the scent doesn’t last as long. I cannot forget to mention that I have to use a lot more of it as well. It’s good for a quick cover up but nothing more.
Diana G.
Cleans my floors very well and leaves a light lemon clean scent not too strong. I love that it is antibacterial and disinfects. It gives me a sense of cleanliness and comfort that my kids are less likely to get sick from germs left behind.
Katie F.
St Augustine, FL
This is our households main floor cleaner. Having multiple pets plus a toddler running around I feel as though we are cleaning our floors daily! I love this product and recommend it highly! It has a great scent and awesome price!
Taylor N.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I actually put some of this with a spray bottle with some water and bray my floors with it and clean then sometimes to make sure I haven’t missed anything before with mopping. You have to make sure you put enough water in though, or it can make your floors a little sticky!