BY MR. CLEAN

Kayla Y.
Kingsland
Great product!
Love how it tackles the job and leaves my home smelling clean. I use it all of the time! Love it.
Nikki W.
Falls village
I use this on my floors love anything lemony makes me feel good haha but I'm all about disinfecting with my kids
Jade D.
Tobyhanna
Always clean the house Friday nights! It leaves the house smelling amazing while killing all germs and bacterias.
Andrea V.
Bellflower, CA
I use Mr. Clean erasers, they are great for EVERYTHING! Leave the bathtub like new when adding a cleaner with it.
Eve S.
huntington
Use this to clean my bathroom all over. Love the smell and it cleans very well. Even use it on my vinyl flooring.
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
I trust this product. And I love when my house smells so clean and lemony. All the Mr. clean products are great!
Diane S.
Milbridge, ME
Love using this to mop the floors with. It makes my house have a clean scent and works to make the floors clean.
Kate J.
My mom used Mr. CLEAN so of course I do to! The scent is wonderful and I love that I can use it on all surfaces.
Taylor P.
Cleaning power and disinfecting is very effective. Also, the smell left behind is nice a fresh and long lasting.
Vanessa H.
I don't use Mr. Clean a lot but when I do it never disappoints me. I use this stuff everywhere I can in my house.