BY MR. CLEAN

barbara b.
Fairhaven, MA
I use this to clean the floors, it works great and smells good. Leaving a clean smell long after your done cleaning
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
I love this is a multiple Surface Cleaner. I like the lemony smell and it really does a great job on all surfaces.
Megan L.
Bluffton, SC
I definitely recommend this product especially if you have pets and children. It smells good and gets the job done.
Kelsey D.
Love this smell! This cleaner works great and for the price you can't beat it! I love how clean it makes everything
Krissy M.
United states
Moms favorite cleaner became my favorite. It works and smells great. It's also a pretty good value for a name brand
Meghan G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I use this to clean my kitchen counters, bathroom counters and outside of the toilets. It smells great and cleans.
Gina W.
Trenton, NJ
I trust this brand the most out of all the other brands. I have always used this to clean in my house! Great value
Mariie M.
Tampa
I like Mr Clean it works great on bathrooms and also on my floor is smells amazing and the floor gets really shiny
Mary M.
It cleans my floors and kill germs. It also makes my home smells nice and fresh. I will try other scents next time
Vianca C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
a awesome product i love that it cleans very fast sticky stuff on the floor amd couters . Love the smell of lemon 🍋