BY MR. CLEAN

Courtney W.
Great for tile floors. Leaves a great scent after mopping. Not the best for wood floors. It makes my wood floors dull.
Augelique S.
Lexington, KY
I buy this stuff in bulk! I mop all of our hardwood floors with it and never have a problem with residue or streaking.
Maegan E.
Alamogordo
Love the way this stuff cleans and makes my house smell. Been using this stuff since I moved out on my own 5 years ago.
Melina G.
Glendale
I use this for clean my kitchen my floors my restrooms and all my house smells like it. Smells so fresh and so clean.
Liz G.
I like using this on my counters and also use it to clean my floors. Smells great and gets all the tough stains out!
Jill D.
Broomall, PA
Love It. The smell is outstandig!! There is nothing better than a product that smells delicious and actually works!!
Linda W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the fresh citrus smell throughout the house. Mr. Clean truly leaves a shine and smell is not strong but springy.
Amanda J.
Elizabethton
I love this all purchase cleaner! I clean my kitchen with it and it gets the job done. I think it is worth the price
katie h.
Victorville, CA
I love to use this in my kitchen, bathroom, and even to clean my Floors. I know it leaves my house smelling FANTASTIC
Denise H.
Manchester, KY
LOVE this scent! Leaves my house smelling fresh and clean. I also like being able to clean multiple surfaces with it