BY MR. CLEAN

Courtney W.
Great for tile floors. Leaves a great scent after mopping. Not the best for wood floors. It makes my wood floors dull.
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
It’s a cleaner but you want me to say you have to clean you purchase a cleaner this is a good one so is Clorox cleanup.
Nicolle R.
ann arbor, MI
This leaves everything feeling very clean and a nice fresh lemon scent to it. I use this in my kitchen and my bathroom.
Allee S.
Texarkana
We used this product for just about everything. It’s great for mopping the floors and even works as a laundry sanitizer
Heather P.
Avondale
It have a nice clean lemon smell to it. You dont need to add a whole lot to the mop water and it cleans the floor well
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I like to use this on my floors. Not a huge fan of the smell. I normally like a littlw lemon but tgis is a little.much.
Lindsay T.
Gulfport, MS
The best best best scent!! And it definitely does the trick for cleaning all hard surfaces! Absolutely love this stuff.
Tammy V.
I love Mr. Clean! This product smells like lemons! Really cleans my floors well. I use this in my bathroom and kitchen
I use this for everything from cleanimg kitchen sinks, floors, all the way to keeping the bathroom clean. Smells great
Allie B.
Smells wonderful and works well for floors, counters and in the bathroom! One product for the whole house to get clean!