BY MR. CLEAN

Keoni S.
San Jose, CA
Great for the every day cleaning around the house. Takes the odors away and leaves the home smelling fresh and clean. Has a very nice lemon citrus scent. Also, a little goes a long way with this product so, you will not need to use a whole lot to get the job done.
Melanie M.
W Friendship, MD
I primarily use this when I have large scale cleanup, like washing the entire first floor. So I don’t use it that often, but when I do, I love the smell. And it really works well to get rid of all the stains and dirt leftover from my more frequent quick cleaning.
Marissa S.
Greensburg, PA
I love this scent! I’ve used Mr.clean non stop since I’ve moved out and i love it, smells amazing, cleans, and does the job well! I had a harsh food coloring stain on my counter, put some Mr.Clean on it, let it soak and it looked good as new afterwards! Love it
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this and use it to clean my sinks and floors. Good disinfectant power,,,great scent. It’s available at every store that I go to so it’s really easy to find. Feel like it really clean and left a scent that wasn’t too fake, but very refreshing and clean.
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
I work in a microbiology lab and so when I come home I feel the need to clean everything. This product smells great and puts my mind at ease especially when cleaning my kitchen! It's cheap and easy to find while still working to cut through and messes I find.
Molly N.
BEAVERTON, OR
I use this cleaner for so many things around the house, it works well for getting gunk up & the scent is amazingly fresh & when I’m done cleaning the lingering scent just feels CLEAN! I always have a bottle of this on hand for random things around the house.
Marilyn M.
CLEAR CREEK, WV
Mr. clean citrus scent and dad bacterial multipurpose cleaner is one of my absolute favorites to use in my home from cleaning the floors wiping down the counter tops. You know your home smells clean when you use this cleaner. I definitely recommend to others!
Tori J.
St Petersburg, FL
Your not only getting a cleaning product but also anibacterrial meaning that this is for multiple cleaning areas around the house. This product has a great smell and for the price you can't be it!! This is definitely a win and I would totally buy it again
Amber M.
The product smells good without being overwhelming. I like that I can have one cleaner that I can use for a variety of household cleaning tasks. It is easy to find the product at my local Cvs and grocery store which makes picking it up continent and easy.
Julia M.
Nothing makes house smell nicer than when the floor is mopped with something lemony. My apartment is tiny and mostly carpeted, but I will mop my 25 square feet of linoleum with citrus Mr. Clean. And maybe wipe down the stove and cupboards if they need it.