BY MR. CLEAN

Alyse R.
Haven't used this in a while because I've found stuff that works better, is cheaper, and has a larger amount of product.
Trisha F.
Ixonia, WI
Nice scent and cleans up everyday messes with ease. I'll continue to purchase this product because I know it works well.
Denise L.
This Mr clean antibacterial multipurpose cleaner works great. Cleans, smells good and disinfects what more can you want.
Rachel T.
Such a clean scent! Not to overpowering and works well! I would recommend if you are looking for an antibacterial cleaner
HWil W.
Love their products for cleaning. They smell great and do the job. Makes my life easier to use them! Recommend to anyone!
Carly Q.
Hill City
Are use this mostly when my kids are sick or when I need to clean my bathtub or my bathroom floor I love the smell of it
Kim I.
Saint Johns, MI
Love the smell. Love the quality. Love that I'm positive my house is clean and safe for the curious kids creeping around.
Beth C.
Salem
Love this! Easy to use, does a great job and makes my house smell amazing! Also works great when cleaning up pet messes!
Rhonda h.
Phenix City, AL
Love Mr Clean, it works extermeley well on many surfaces through out the house and smells so good love this citrus scent.
Heather B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I clean my whole house with this. I buy spray bottles and add this with water and keep them in the kitchen and bathrooms.